Time, Space, and the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Doctor Who & Torchwood RPG forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Site Update - June 15, 08

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mistojen
Admin
mistojen

Number of posts : 449
Character : Donna Noble
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Site Update - June 15, 08 Empty
PostSubject: Site Update - June 15, 08   Site Update - June 15, 08 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:57 pm

Hello everyone Very Happy

I just wanted to pop in and give another quick update.

Some of you have helped pimp out the RPG in your LiveJournals and to your friends via word-of-"mouth" and on behalf of the staff, I really want to thank you for doing that. We're all new at this, so we need all the help we can get in spreading the word.

Also, we'd like to extend a welcome to the newest approved applicant,
gwendolyne, who is playing Gwen Cooper. Please introduce yourselves to her and say hello, if you haven't already. I'm sure she doesn't bite Wink Remember, Torchwood Three Staff, that the Torchwood 3 section of the board is locked down to everyone except you. Others are allowed to read your posts, but you are the only ones who can open topics and reply to them in places like the Hub. So far, there's nothing going on in the Hub, or elsewhere in Torchwood 3, so I thought I'd remind you all that now we've got a few canons (Ianto, Jack, Gwen, and a Tosh still pending), so there's lots of fun to be had, still, in there.

In other news, there has been an addendum to the Forum Rules for the sake of organization, so if you'd all please give that a quick read and reply to this post (as opposed to replying again to the Rules Post itself) to let me know you've seen it, that would be fantastic Smile It's easy to find - I've marked it in red, since it's a new addition.

Last, but not least, some of you were privy to this discussion in the chatbox, but I'd like to say it officially and out loud for everyone.

When ladydeadlock and I started this forum, it was our intent to make sure that everyone who came to play felt welcome and that no one felt excluded from the game play. We want to make sure that you all know that the staff have an open door policy and if any of you ever feel as though you're being excluded or that things are getting "clique-y," we ask you (hell, we encourage you) to drop a line to one of the staff members (myself, ladydeadlock, or starrylizard) to let us know, so that we can address the issue. Having come from a board that was probably started much like ours was (a couple or group of friends deciding they wanted to play a game), we have felt the disappointment in being excluded because we're not familiar with the people running the board and we do not want to do that to our players here. So, whilst I hop off my soapbox, please just know that if you ever feel as though you're being excluded, all you have to do is privately (send one of us a Private Message) say the word and we will do our best to rectify the situation and make sure that every player is included.

Woo. That was a long one. Off I go.

Happy RPing! Very Happy

Last edited by mistojen on Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mistojen.livejournal.com
everlasting
everlasting

Number of posts : 198
Character : Capt. Jack Harkness
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Site Update - June 15, 08   Site Update - June 15, 08 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:00 pm

*salutes* Read & understood! Very Happy

The rules thingy, that is. Also this, but the new rules.... okay, going now.
Back to top Go down
cassikat
cassikat

Number of posts : 212
Character : Jenny
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Site Update - June 15, 08   Site Update - June 15, 08 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:02 pm

Read the addendum.

*snugs*
Back to top Go down
mistojen
Admin
mistojen

PostSubject: Re: Site Update - June 15, 08   Site Update - June 15, 08 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:04 pm

Laughing @ Ry

and damn, you guys are fast! Very Happy Thank you!
Back to top Go down
gwendolyne
gwendolyne

Number of posts : 123
Character : Gwen Cooper
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Site Update - June 15, 08   Site Update - June 15, 08 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:26 pm

I've read the new note, sorry, if that was directed at me for the comment I made, i apologise.
Back to top Go down
mistojen
Admin
mistojen

PostSubject: Re: Site Update - June 15, 08   Site Update - June 15, 08 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:48 pm

No, you're okay, it was our fault for not specifying. No worries Smile
Back to top Go down
mistojen
Admin
mistojen

PostSubject: Re: Site Update - June 15, 08   Site Update - June 15, 08 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:08 pm

ETA: We haz a Tosh! Everybody should extend their welcomes to lennondollie, as well Very Happy

Last edited by mistojen on Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
starrylizard
starrylizard

Number of posts : 271
Character : The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Site Update - June 15, 08   Site Update - June 15, 08 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:21 pm

Yay! Yes, good idea that Jen! The addendum I mean, and yes, everyone should feel included and welcome. Smile

Welcome TOSH! yay! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Update - June 15, 08   Site Update - June 15, 08 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site Update - June 15, 08
Page 1 of 1