Time, Space, and the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Doctor Who & Torchwood RPG forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Site Update - June 21, 08

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mistojen
Admin
mistojen

Number of posts : 449
Character : Donna Noble
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Site Update - June 21, 08 Empty
PostSubject: Site Update - June 21, 08   Site Update - June 21, 08 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:35 pm

Hey guys, sick of me yet? Laughing

I just wanted to let you all know that *drumroll, please* we have an Owen! Everybody give a warm welcome to rinoachan326, because not only is she doing us a big favor by being Owen, but she's also got a really great RP sample for him, so I'm confident she'll do a really great job Smile

That said, thank you so much to everyone who tried to help us recruit - don't give up. We're still missing John, Rhys, and PC Andy from Torchwood as well as Mickey and The Master for Doctor Who, plus, we'd LOVE to have more OCs in here, so keep on keepin' on and we love you so much for it!

Much love all!

Last edited by mistojen on Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mistojen.livejournal.com
starrylizard
starrylizard

Number of posts : 271
Character : The Doctor
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Site Update - June 21, 08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Update - June 21, 08   Site Update - June 21, 08 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:29 am

Yay! Owen! Smile

YES! We needs a Master! *points brand new Laser Screwdriver replica with light and sounds at you*

Lizzie (Who is quite possibly typing in her sleep... ooh shower's free!... Bye!)
Back to top Go down

Site Update - June 21, 08
Page 1 of 1