Time, Space, and the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Doctor Who & Torchwood RPG forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Site Update - June 12, 08

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mistojen
Admin
mistojen

Number of posts : 449
Character : Donna Noble
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Site Update - June 12, 08 Empty
PostSubject: Site Update - June 12, 08   Site Update - June 12, 08 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:15 pm

...uh, pretty self-explanatory is the new existence of this forum in and of itself. You'll find site updates and important announcements here.

First things first, thanks to all the new members! We can't wait to play with you (wow, I promise I don't mean that as it sounds Laughing ) and if you know of anyone else who would like to play, please point them in our direction.

Secondly, we've added a new forum in the Out of Character category, specifically for Doctor Who and Torchwood episode discussions, so that they don't get lost in the chaos that is the TV/Movies/Lit forum (or, you know, what will hopefully BE the chaos there, eventually Laughing since it's empty right now). Thanks to ladydeadlock for that suggestion Smile

Lastly, ladydeadlock has posted a list of the canon characters and stricken out those who are taken as well as italicized any pending applications, so if you're curious who is still open, that'll continue to be updated until it's filled. I've just moved that thread into this forum, so it'll be easiest to find.

Much love & Happy RPing, everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://mistojen.livejournal.com

Site Update - June 12, 08
Page 1 of 1