Time, Space, and the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Doctor Who & Torchwood RPG forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

Number of posts : 515
Character : Lynne Masters
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:01 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

Number of posts : 522
Character : Dr. Owen Harper

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:13 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://rinoachan326.livejournal.com/profile
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:23 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:52 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:59 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:18 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:21 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:31 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:33 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:39 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:40 pm

Lynne let out a heavy sigh after taking a deep breath and looked over at Owen as he lay down beside her. "Wow..." she breathed, giving him a tired smile. "It kind of gets better every time, huh?" she laughed airily, still panting.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:46 pm

Owen laughed slightly in response, taking Lynne's hand in his. "It really does... You were... amazing, as always," he said, breath slowly steadying.
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:47 pm

Lynne smirked. "Said the one who did all the hard work," she joked. As she regained her normal breathing, her mind went back to the foreplay. "Hey, can I ask you something?" she asked gently, blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:51 pm

Owen took a moment longer to regain his normal breathing. He turned on his side to get a better look at Lynne. "Anything, what is it?"
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:53 pm

Lynne rolled to face him and gave a sheepish half-smile that turned into a frown before taking a deep breath. "Um, before...when I was..." she let her voice trail off and looked down for a second, then back up at him. "I mean, you said not to tease you and then you stopped me...did I do something wrong...? I mean, because, I'd like to fix it for future reference, you know?" she asked, not wanting him to think she was as insecure as she actually was.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:02 pm

Owen turned on his back again, staring inquisitively at the ceiling. "You didn't do anything wrong," he prefaced, looking at her quickly before shifting his gaze again. "I never really found that sort of thing sexy, I guess." He paused for another moment, "I'm sorry if this is chauvinistic," he said, looking back at her, "But I've always preferred pleasuring a woman to being pleasured." He shrugged lightly and turned his gaze back to the ceiling, wanting to avoid eye-contact after an admission like that. "I still like shagging best, though," he grinned, trying to change the subject even a little.
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:05 pm

Lynne smiled and felt relief wash over her. "Well that's new...don't think I've ever heard a guy say he didn't like that, but I'm not complaining," she laughed. "But, okay, you know...I...sort of feel like I don't know what to do for you. I love that you like pleasuring the woman more than being pleasured, but shouldn't it be mutual? I'll start feeling bad, otherwise," she admitted sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:13 pm

Owen smiled and turned back towards Lynne, leaning in so their foreheads touched. He closed his eyes and whispered "Don't worry about me, you're doing plenty."
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:15 pm

Lynne closed her eyes and moved to kiss him gently. "I keep thinking I'll wake up from a dream any minute, now, and you'll still just be the gorgeous regular in the bar who never really saw me there. You're amazing. Everything about you just floors me," she whispered back. "Almost too good to be true. I'm still trying to figure out your Atomic Flaw and there's nothing in sight, so far," she added with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:23 pm

Owen stifled a yawn. "Shit, I still got to go to work tomorrow," he sighed. He opened his eyes and kissed her forehead. "I'll still be here when you wake up. I'm not going anywhere." He smiled at her tiredly.
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:25 pm

Lynne smiled sadly and kissed him again. "Can we have lunch or can I come see you on a break or something?" she asked. "Or should I just wait until you're done and you can call me or something?"

He looked tired and Lynne knew he was. She wouldn't keep him awake much longer, but as soon as he passed out, she was going to have it out with Shannon about her behavior. Lynne wouldn't be able to sleep if she didn't let it out to the right person.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:30 pm

"It depends on how busy they were today," he said tiredly, eyes closed. "I'll call you to tell you if I can make lunch, if not, I'll call you when I get out." He yawned again and allowed himself to drift off to sleep. He wasn't much in the mood for talking anymore. It was late, he was tired, and he had to be awake early for work the next morning.
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:33 pm

Lynne looked down at him and frowned slightly. Well, there's a small flaw, but I suppose it's allowed since he's a guy... she thought to herself, slightly amused in spite of herself. "Night," she said softly before getting out of bed and starting to get dressed. At least there'd be coffee in the morning with him...
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:40 pm

Owen awoke to the sound of that goddamn alarm clock. He sat up and grabbed it, shutting it off quickly as he looked around vaguely while his eyes got used to the idea of being open. He looked down and saw Lynne. "Morning, gorgeous," he said, smiling at her before stretching his back. He mumbled something about not wanting to go to work before he slipped out of bed and began locating his clothes.
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:42 pm

"Morning, babe," she croaked, her voice still choked with sleep as she slowly opened her eyes. "God, I hate that thing," she muttered as she stretched and then sat up. "Sleep okay? Sorry I kept you up so late and I hope I didn't wake you when I went back to the living room..." she said sheepishly as she reached over the edge of the bed for her own clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next