Time, Space, and the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Doctor Who & Torchwood RPG forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

Number of posts : 515
Character : Lynne Masters
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:12 am

"Well, you can take your time," Lynne replied easily. "But once you get started, you won't be able to put it down," she warned with a smile.

It was oddly comforting to be talking about something so simple and nonchalant with Owen. Books. Who'd have thought they'd be a comfort zone of sorts?

"Hey!" he said, pretending to be insulted. "Just because I found yours so quickly..."

"So totally not fair," she said softly, pouting out her bottom lip and looking down. "Don't you think it's an unfair advantage that you know mine?" she prodded, although she was starting to look as though she was about to start to giggle.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

Number of posts : 522
Character : Dr. Owen Harper

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:16 am

"But once you get started, you won't be able to put it down," she warned with a smile.

"Oh, I bet," Owen said with a laugh, "it sounds fascinating."

"Don't you think it's an unfair advantage that you know mine?

"Looks like you're just going to have to start trying harder," in said in mock superiority before laughing at the silliness of how they were treating this conversation.
Back to top Go down
http://rinoachan326.livejournal.com/profile
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:22 am

"Looks like you're just going to have to start trying harder,"

"Oh yeah?" Lynne asked, raising her eyebrows. "Have I already done it ever?" she prodded.

It looked like Lynne had inadvertantly found something to kill the rest of their wait until the gig later. She smirked down at him.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:29 pm

"Have I already done it ever?"

Owen grinned up at her. "Oh, I can't tell you that, that'd be cheating," he joked.
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:34 pm

Lynne laughed and backhanded him playfully. "It's so not cheating!" she exclaimed. "I've done a ton of things!" she added trying to sell her point.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:48 pm

"I've done a ton of things!"

Owen grinned up at her mischievously and kissed her. He quirked an eyebrow and whispered, "Well, you might just have to try again."
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:51 pm

Lynne smirked at him and leaned forward, brushing her lips against his ear as she whispered, "...is that a challenge, Owen Harper?" Then, she pulled away to raise her eyebrows at him.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:56 pm

"...is that a challenge, Owen Harper?"

"Do you think you're up to it?" Owen replied, barely containing a laugh.
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:59 pm

"Only if you promise not to cheat. You have to tell me when I get it, you can't lie or pretend I haven't gotten it if I have," she said seriously, though the smile tugging at the corners of her mouth and the glint in her eye betrayed the tone in her voice.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:01 pm

"Absolutely!" Owen said, laughing. Controlling himself, he continued, "I wouldn't lie, I don't ... I don't cheat..." He kissed her again and smiled.
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:05 pm

Lynne looked back at him with mock suspicion for a moment. "Okay...if you promise," she said slowly before smirking. "Okay..." she said again, as if stalling while she considered the infinite number of possibilities. This was certainly going to be a daunting, albeit fun, task...

She decided she might as well start with something simple, so she kissed him full on the mouth, cupping his face with one hand and gently rubbing her thumb up and down on his jaw line. She slowly pulled away and looked at him, raising her eyebrows, silently asking if her first guess was the lucky one. Somehow, she doubted it, but it was worth a try; had to start somewhere...
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:12 pm

Lynne kissed Owen, rubbing his jawline as she did so. He had to admit that he enjoyed it, but it wasn't quite what she was looking for. He smiled at her as she pulled up, "Not too bad," he joked.
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:18 pm

"Not too bad,"

Lynne stuck her tongue out at him. "Gee thanks," she replied, rolling her eyes playfully. "Okay, that's not it..." she thought aloud. She paused and looked back at him from beneath her eyelashes, before leaning forward again, pressing her lips to the underside of his jaw and cupping the back of his neck. She doubted his weakness was going to be a look she gave, so she decided to save those for last. Slowly and gently, she moved her hand and slid her fingers into the hair at the base of his head, moving her kiss back to his mouth, mainly because she wanted to, rather than because she thought it'd be the right action.

When she pulled away again she wrinkled her nose and blushed as she looked back at him. "You're probably loving this, aren't you?" she asked quietly, feeling a bit sheepish.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:35 pm

Owen let out a very small moan as Lynne tried another trick on him.

"You're probably loving this, aren't you?"

"I would be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying this a bit, yeah," he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:40 pm

"Well that got a moan out of you at least...am I on the right track?" she whispered, smiling slightly as she looked down at him, hand still in his hair and thumb gently rubbing up and down on the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:46 pm

"Well, I'm not going to stop you," Owen laughed. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught the time on the clock. "And you might want to hurry up, we've only got about 15 minutes before we need to go." He flashed an exaggerated frown and kissed her again
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:49 pm

"Well then I'll just have to keep trying while we're out, won't I?" Lynne asked with a smug grin. "You shouldn't challenge me unless you're up for waiting it out," she advised with a wink.

She slid a hand between the two of them and stopped at the waist of his pants. "If this is it, Owen, I swear to God..." she warned playfully as she let her fingertips slip just under his waistband before pausing and looking suggestively at him to let him know what she would do, if she had the time to finish properly without leaving him hanging before they had to leave.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:01 pm

"Well then I'll just have to keep trying while we're out, won't I?" Lynne asked with a smug grin. "You shouldn't challenge me unless you're up for waiting it out," she advised with a wink.

"Oh, God!" Owen exclaimed, half dreading and half completely looking forward to seeing what exactly she was going to do.

Lynne slipped her hand between them stopping at his waistband.

"If this is it, Owen, I swear to God..."

"Oh, well that is something..." She slipped her hand down and looked up at him. He kissed her hard, egging her on.
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:04 pm

"No, no, no, no, no..." Lynne chastised lightly, smirking, as she pulled away from the kiss. "I'm on a mission. More of that later," she promised.

"You're not even gonna give me a hint?" she asked, giving her best set of sad puppy eyes and pouting out her bottom lip just slightly. She considered tears, but since she could spring the waterworks on demand, she'd save 'em for another time.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:10 pm

"Oh, you are a dirty, dirty little girl," Owen grinned, a bit disappointed, but unsurprised.

"Oh don't give me that," he joked, giving her a slight squeeze. "I don't think you deserve a hint after a stunt like that."
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:13 pm

She had to fight the smirk from showing after his first remark.

"I don't think you deserve a hint after a stunt like that."

"Please...?" she prodded, batting her eyelashes at him.

She'd have to think of something else, but she'd gone and gotten herself distracted with the last thing she'd tried. Now, all she wanted to do, honestly, was well...that.

"Preeeetty please?" she practically sang at him.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:22 pm

"Please...?"

"No!" he said, shaking his head. He had to turn his head and look towards the television to keep himself from laughing.

"Preeeetty please?" she practically sang at him

He laughed at her pleas, despite turning his head. He looked back and kissed her forehead. He was happy. And he hadn't been happy like this in a long time. He calmed himself down looked her in the eyes, still smiling. "I'm sorry, love," he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:25 pm

"So not funny," she laughed in spite of herself.

Lynne dropped her hands down on Owen's chest and leaned down so that their noses were touching. "You're awful, you know," she teased before kissing him quickly. "Really...really...awful," she added, kissing him after each word. "Good thing you're cute," she joked, winking as she sat up, straddling his hips.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:36 pm

Owen smiled as Lynne scolded him, returning each kiss as it came.

She sat up and straddled him. He let his hands slip under her shirt, but only enough for him to gently brush her stomach before resting them on her hips. "I have to admit, I rather enjoy this one, too," he said as he pulled himself up to kiss her jaw lightly.
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:40 pm

Owen slid his hands just under Lynne's shirt, brushing her stomach before resting them on her hips. Lynne froze for a moment, wanting to recoil, but not wanting him to think he'd done something wrong when he hadn't. When he pulled himself up to kiss her jaw, though, she relaxed and smiled slightly. So long as he kept his hands on her hips, she'd be all right. As much as she hated it, she couldn't help being self-conscious; not even around Owen. Not yet, anyway.

"I have to admit, I rather enjoy this one, too,"

"Yeah?" she asked, raising her eyebrows. "But it's not what I'm looking for, huh? How much longer have I got to keep trying?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next