Time, Space, and the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Doctor Who & Torchwood RPG forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Suzanne
Suzanne

Number of posts : 207
Character : Ross Jenkins
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:19 pm

He went to kiss her as she pulled back.

"I've seen my share of repulsive and you're not it."

He frowned unsure of what to say or do, she he just watched her. His breathe catching in his throat a little. He blinked hard before taking a deep breath.

"My shoulder is numb now."
Back to top Go down
surferchica8604
surferchica8604

Number of posts : 56
Character : Martha Jones
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:36 pm

"My shoulder is numb now."

"Right," Martha replied, pulling her hands away from his body. She reached over and took the tool used to take the stitches out. She tried to clear her mind, really she did. She didn't want to hurt him, but with him staring at her like that made the warmth return to her stomach.

She placed her hand once again on his chest and begin to work. Slowly she pulled the stitches out of his skin near his shoulder. The skin was perfectly healed expect where she had pulled the stitches out. Martha looked back up at his face after she finished his shoulder. The next part would be hard the part.

"I have to numb the next part," she said to him, taking the needle into her hand again. A tiny bit of blood rolled down his chest and with her other hand that rested on his chest, she reached for the towel again. Wiping the blood, away she again stuck with the needle and injected a bit of numbing solulation. This time, when she pulled the needle away and placed it back on the tray, she moved her lips back to his and kissed him. She knew it was wrong but she couldn't get enough of the taste of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:45 pm

He watched her with interest, shuddering as the needle came again. He began to take deep steading breaths, gripping the edge of the table. He knew tensing made it worse, but he couldn't help it.

His eyes screwed tight as she injected the second time, his uttering of "Shit" Covered with her lips. That was one way to take his mind off the damn needle. he began to kiss back feeling the blood bleed down his chest from the movement. He opened his eyes, reaching up to touch her face lightly along her jawbone, fingers gentle as if they were dancing butterfly wings upon her flesh.
Back to top Go down
surferchica8604
surferchica8604

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:11 am

She moaned against his lips. She could feel him cuss against her mouth but this was the way to make him forget about the needle and pain. When she was sure the needle had done it's job, she pulled away and took a deep breath. Blood ran down his chest and she took a haggard breathe. She leaned over, picking up a second towel and wiped the blood away.

His fingers brushed against her skin of cheeks, sending fire coarsing through her body. She had to finish her work, then maybe she would someone to cover for her. She could go home and they could have a drink or two get to know him better because she had a feeling he wasn't going away anytime soon.

"I want you to..." she said, looking him dead in the eyes. "To follow me home. I'll get someone to cover the rest of my shift," she replied, tracing his scar again.
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:40 am

He looked into her eyes, watching as she carefully wiped away the bead of blood.

"I want you to..." she said, looking him dead in the eyes. "To follow me home."

"Okay." He would need a care, but he could pull in a favour, he could clain he needed to visit someone in the city. "But I'll warn you, my train leaves at 5:30." He leant forwards to kiss her softly on the lips. He wished that she would stop focusing on the scar, but then again she was his Doctor.
Back to top Go down
surferchica8604
surferchica8604

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:50 pm

"But I'll warn you, my train leaves at 5:30."

Martha simply shook her head before turning to her work. This was the hardest and most painfully part.

"Close your eyes and breathe normally," she ordered, letting her free hand move to his.

She caressed the skin before moving her hand back to his chest. The process was painful and she could see it in his face. This was her fault, she would have pushed him.

"I'm sorry," she said weakly, her voice cracking from unshed tears.

She brought the stitches and started to repair the damage she had caused.

"This is all fault."
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:10 pm

"Sshhssh, Don't worry. Had worse." He smiled, it hurt like a bitch, but now that the injection was done he was okay to play big brave solider boy for a bit.

"I keep blowing the damn things anyway." He lifted his hand to her face. "And your bedside manner had been exceptional." He said with a sly grin, trying to hide his discomfort.
Back to top Go down
surferchica8604
surferchica8604

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:19 pm

"And your bedside manner had been exceptional."

Martha laughed softly, pulling the string through his numbed skin. "My bedside manner is rubbish," she replied, moving her eyes from her work to look at him. "This should held togther better than the stitches," Martha added, looking back down and pulling the string through his skin once more. "It biodegradible too. Your body was process it and not cause you harm," she finished, tying the end in a knot then reached over for the scissors.

She cut the string, the pulled back to look at her work. She had fixed the scar so perfectly, it looked completely different then when he had arrived.

''You will still need to come and see me for a check-up in a month," she winked at, moving her to his lap. Her fingers danced across him and she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:35 pm

"Best bedside manner I've seen in a while." he laughed, watching her pride in her work, her steady hands, the way she perfected each stitch before moving on.

"I think I can make that appointment Doctor." He said with a wink, and a sly grin at her.
Back to top Go down
surferchica8604
surferchica8604

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:50 pm

"I think I can make that appointment Doctor."

She cupped the strain in his pants before turning away from him and over to her desk. Martha turned around and looked at him. She leaned back against her desk, keeping her eyes directly on him.

"We are done here, Private," she added with mock authority. A grin formed on her lips then she licked her bottom lip. "Please put your shirt back on," she added, cheekly.

Martha turned around again and grabbed a piece of paper then wrote something on it before turning back around and hplding it out for him to take.

"Meet me there in an hour," she replied, the paper she held out towards him was settled between two of her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:53 pm

He groaned with her action.

"You Doctor Jones, are a cruel, cruel woman." He smiled reading the paper, he stooped down grabbing his shirt and bag, gathering all his things together, and redressing himself.
Back to top Go down
surferchica8604
surferchica8604

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:10 pm

"You Doctor Jones, are a cruel, cruel woman."

She smirked at him before walking towards the door and opening it. Since the time they had been in the lab, the group had scaled down to almost none.

"I just might get out of here early today," she replied, winking. "That's if they don't call me back for something," she added.

Pulling him back into the room quickly, she kissed him deeply on the lips.

"See you in an hour," she replied when she moved back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3