Time, Space, and the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Doctor Who & Torchwood RPG forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
surferchica8604
surferchica8604

Number of posts : 56
Character : Martha Jones
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:04 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

Number of posts : 207
Character : Ross Jenkins
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:10 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
surferchica8604
surferchica8604

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:19 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:36 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
surferchica8604
surferchica8604

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:55 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:22 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
surferchica8604
surferchica8604

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:39 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: WARNING PURE P0RN0 ;)   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:51 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
surferchica8604
surferchica8604

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:08 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:20 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
surferchica8604
surferchica8604

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:44 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:54 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
surferchica8604
surferchica8604

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:07 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:16 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
surferchica8604
surferchica8604

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:31 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:38 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
surferchica8604
surferchica8604

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:51 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:00 pm

He pulled up his boxers and trousers. Pulling himself up onto the table. Feeling a little light headed, remembering his last Doctor's orders. No sex. It appeared that this doctor had lifted that one.

"Yeah." He grinned, still a bit out of breath. His heart was racing still. "Best Doctor's appointment I've ever had." He winked at her. "You should come down to Cardiff sometime. He couldn't help the wide grin.

He ran his had through his hair.

"You are really beautiful, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
surferchica8604
surferchica8604

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:09 pm

She smiled and blushed when he winked at her.

"You should come down to Cardiff sometime. He couldn't help the wide grin.

"Oh, believe me, I'll make more trips to Cardiff when U.N.I.T asks me too and when I free time," she replied, looking up from her medical chart. She walked to get the supplies from the cabniet in the room. She would feel his eyes on her and the feeling sparked in her stomach again. Once was enough for now, one need to overexcerte him.

"You are really beautiful, you know that?"

She blushed when she turned around and moved back towards the lab table. She pulled on the rubber gloves again then touched his scars softly. Running her fingers across his chest, examning the scitches.

"Not too bad," she replied hopefully, looking back up at him. "Just need to repair one section," she added, running her fingers over the senestive skin near his right nipple.
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:17 pm

"Just need to repair one section,"

As she was running her hands over his scarred chest he couldn't help but shiver.

"Dr. Jones anyone would think you were trying to seduce me.." He growled playfully, gaining his strength quickly. He leant back.

"Just tell me what to do, then repair away..." He was quite content to sit her and watch her work on him. For now.
Back to top Go down
surferchica8604
surferchica8604

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:23 pm

"Dr. Jones anyone would think you were trying to seduce me.."

She ignored him while she reached for the cloth to clean the blood off his chest. He shivered against her touch and a small smile formed on her lips. The cloth was warm as she wiped the blood away. When she was finished, she picked up a needle.

"Just tell me what to do, then repair away..."

"This is going to hurt a bit," she replied, looking at him sincerely. His eyes were closed and head laying against the wall. She brought the needle to chest and pushed it in only a little, careful not to hit any vital organs.
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:31 pm

He could feel her wiping his chest down, his heart was in his mouth, he knew what came next.

"This is going to hurt a bit,"

"I'm getting used to it now. I'm not so good with stitches." He grinned, eyes still closed, pretending that he didn't currently have a needle in him.

"When can this all come out then doc?"
Back to top Go down
surferchica8604
surferchica8604

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:47 pm

When can this all come out then doc?"

Martha injected the cool numbing medicane into Ross' shoulder then pulled the needle back. He face was somewhat contracted up in pain. She raised her hand, caressing his face. Martha placed the needle back on the tray and brought her other hand to his stiches.

"Come back and see me in a month and these can come out," she winked, running her fingers across the scar near his right nipple. Her other hand remained on his cheek. "We need to wait a couple of minuties for the numbing solution to take affect," she added, moving her fingers across his cheek and traced the lines on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:52 pm

He opened his eyes once the needle was gone. "One months time. Yes ma'am!" he said with a cheeky little salute and a wink.

He watched as she traced scars and lines on his body with interest, he couldn't understand why she was repulsed by the scaring and damage to his torso, he would be, but then again he was just a bit on the side while she waited for her husband to return.
Back to top Go down
surferchica8604
surferchica8604

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:59 pm

She watched him watch her. She could see the look on his face, she knew the look. He was thinking she should be repulsed by him, but she wasn't. She had seen charred, mingled bodies on her travels across the Earth. Did he really think this repulsed her?

"You don't repulse me, you know," she replied, leaning close to his face. "No matter how much you think you repulsive, you never could be," she added, her lips brushing against his ever so lately before she pulled back. "I've seen my share of repulsive and you're not it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]   Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solider Boy [attn: Martha, Open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next