Time, Space, and the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Doctor Who & Torchwood RPG forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dr. Owen Harper

Go down 
+4
surferchica8604
gwendolyne
lennondollie
rinoachan326
8 posters
AuthorMessage
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

Number of posts : 522
Character : Dr. Owen Harper
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Dr. Owen Harper Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Owen Harper   Dr. Owen Harper Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:33 pm

* DR. OWEN HARPER*
Dr. Owen Harper Profilepic
_Human
_Male
_Torchwood Three

"-I'm a rocketship on my way to Mars,
on a collision course-"

»_Friendship
    I didn't have to sell you:::Acquaintance
    When it's all the same you can ask for it by name:::First name basis
    Entertain but never trust anyone sober:::Drinking buddies
    I'm not ashamed you're entertained:::Friends
    I can't turn my back on you when you are walking away:::Good friends
    You and me and the devil makes 3:::Best friends
    We built this tomb together, and I won't fill it alone:::Family at heart

»_Love
    I will hunt you down, I will make you mine:::Stalker
    Such a pretty, pretty face if it weren't so cruel:::Used to be
    Come around here, I gotta see your face, but mainly I gotta see what you taste:::Sexual attraction
    Don't lead me on or drag it out, make up your mind, please don't tease me:::Crush
    You keep me around, no one leaves this time:::Friends with benefits
    I hear the love inside your moan:::Lover
    And you're right here whispering in my ear:::Married
    I'm wavin' both my arms into outerspace just to reach you, my luna:::Love of my life

»_Hate
    For a while, I will take it day by day:::Suspicious
    We race through life with only ourselves to blame if we're left behind:::Indifference
    You want me to listen, well I think you should shout:::Annoyance
    And I'm telling you that this is why we can't be friends:::Dislike
    Come on, take another swing at me:::Rivalry
    Say what you came here to say, might as well get it out:::Mutual dislike/hate
    I would stay, but I would cut you down to size:::Hate

»_Other
    I've got an angel in the lobby, he's waiting to put me in line:::Work partners
    We're a death-marching band:::Partners in crime
    You think that you thought all the thoughts that I thought you:::mentor/teacher
    We'll be together while the planet dies:::Family
    I'd like to love you but my heart is a sore, I am so yours:::Love/Hate

"-People are strange, when you're a stranger-"

Dr. Owen Harper Toshiko01b Dr. Owen Harper Toshiko01c
Name Toshiko Sato
Age 33
Occupation Tech Support at Torchwood Three
Relationships

Come around here, I gotta see your face, but mainly I gotta see what you taste:::Sexual attraction
----------
You speak: Where to start with Owen... despite his habit of excessive drinking and women, he's an amazing person and a great doctor. Seeing him always brings a smile to my face. There are some times where I think I know him so well, but there's a surprise in store - I'd like to get to know him better...
I speak: Tosh, Tosh, Tosh. She's a good friend. I trust her with my life. I'd do anything for her, and I know she'd do anything for me.

Dr. Owen Harper Gwen1Dr. Owen Harper Gwenpretty
Gwen Cooper
Age 30
Occupation Torchwood Three Officer
Relationships

----------
You speak: Owen and I are complicated. At first there was a lot of sexual attraction, but we pretty much burnt that up. While we are friendly, and I know either of us would just in front of a bullet for another, we're never going to best friends.
I speak: When PC Gwen Cooper first joined Torchwood, I found her a bit annoying, though really quite hot. I now see that she is a part of the team, and I wouldn't change that for anything. She's a reliable friend and an amazing shag, though we're not really supposed to talk about that anymore...

Dr. Owen Harper Dw016su5 Dr. Owen Harper Dw001pe7
Name Martha Jones
Age 24
Occupation U.N.I.T
Relationships

----------
You speak: Martha Jones. Brilliant doctor, and a good friend. She helped me out when I was in need, despite the fact that I kept accusing her of commandeering my job. Also, smoking hot, but she keeps playing hard to get.
I speak: Owen Harper; brilliant doctor, a good friend and a complete arse sometimes. When he wasn't hitting on me, he was accusing me of stealing his job. He's not that bad once you get to know him and passed the rough exterior. He wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me.

Dr. Owen Harper Iantoavvie1 Dr. Owen Harper Iantoavvie2
Name Ianto Jones
Age 26
Occupation Torchwood 3 general support officer & field agent
Relationships

We race through life with only ourselves to blame if we're left behind:::Indifference

----------
You speak: Well, can't say he's my favourite person, but it's not like I pay too much attention to his antics to actually actively dislike him. I shot him once, and I would do it again - had my reasons.

I speak: Ianto Jones... Uh... He makes good coffee... I'm not quite sure what to say, we're not the best of friends. I mean, he shot me once... I suppose you can say I'm still a little bitter about that...

Dr. Owen Harper Lynne2 Dr. Owen Harper Lynne3
Name Lynne Masters
Age 26
Occupation Stylist/Bartender
Relationships

Don't lead me on or drag it out, make up your mind, please don't tease me:::Crush

----------
You speak: I've had my eye on Owen for a long time before I even so much as knew his name. He started chattin' me up when I was at work one night and things kind of snowballed from there. I don't know where we stand, really, but I'd like to find out...he seems like a really good guy and let's just say I wouldn't hate spending a lot more time with him... Wink
I speak: Lynne is beautiful and fun and feisty and sexy and... It's been a long time since I've felt this way, not since Diane, at least, and I'm not sure if I can handle being in a relationship, but I'm tired of being alone.

Dr. Owen Harper TW61_gemstar69Dr. Owen Harper TW59_gemstar69
Name Jack Harkness
Age You want an estimate?
Occupation Head of Torchwood Three
Relationships
----------
You speak: Whether I get along with Owen or not on a given day is a toss-up, but that doesn't mean I don't like the guy. He's competent - good at his job. And hell if he doesn't keep me on my toes. I like Owen. Now if we could just do something about him calling out of work 'cos he's got a hangover...
I speak: Jack Harkness. We know so little about him, and yet we all trust him with our lives. Sure, we've had our differences, but in the end, I suppose you could say I look up to Jack. Don't tell him I said that, I'll never hear the end of it.

Dr. Owen Harper Rossicon2Dr. Owen Harper Rossicon1
Prvt. Ross Jenkins
Age 20
Occupation UNIT Soldier
Relationships

----------
You speak: As good a Doctor as I am shot. But I wouldn't tell that, like his ego needs the boost. Described as a 'Prick' to me, and I soon agreed. He insulted my dog, several times, and didn't seem to appreciate Beau's over zealous greeting. Fun to annoy though. We're still talking though. Ish. We haven't shot each other. Yet.
I speak: His dog attacked me, he insulted my personal hygiene, and, when I stitched him up almost painlessly without anesthetics, he said I was only a "decent" doctor. Needless to say, I'm not a fan.

---

Base coding © MELLZ
Final coding © Ladydeadlock & Mistojen
lyrics © AC/DC; Queen; Marilyn Manson; Extra Blue Kind; Virgin Millionaires; The Doors.
coloring © Color Blend

Last edited by rinoachan326 on Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:19 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://rinoachan326.livejournal.com/profile
lennondollie

Number of posts : 86
Character : formerly Toshiko Sato
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Dr. Owen Harper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Owen Harper   Dr. Owen Harper Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:14 pm

Dr. Owen Harper Toshiko01b Dr. Owen Harper Toshiko01c
Name Toshiko Sato
Age 33
Occupation Tech Support at Torchwood Three
Relationships

----------
You speak: Where to start with Owen... despite his habit of excessive drinking and women, he's an amazing person and a great doctor. Seeing him always brings a smile to my face. There are some times where I think I know him so well, but there's a surprise in store - I'd like to get to know him better...
I speak: You say something - in case you haven't, go post on theirs afterwards.)
Back to top Go down
gwendolyne
gwendolyne

Number of posts : 123
Character : Gwen Cooper
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Dr. Owen Harper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Owen Harper   Dr. Owen Harper Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:50 am

Dr. Owen Harper Gwen1Dr. Owen Harper Gwenpretty
Gwen Cooper
Age 30
Occupation Torchwood Three Officer
Relationships

----------
You speak: Owen and I are complicated. At first there was a lot of sexual attraction, but we pretty much burnt that up. While we are friendly, and I know either of us would just in front of a bullet for another, we're never going to best friends.
I speak:
Back to top Go down
surferchica8604
surferchica8604

Number of posts : 56
Character : Martha Jones
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Dr. Owen Harper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Owen Harper   Dr. Owen Harper Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:13 am

Dr. Owen Harper Dw016su5 Dr. Owen Harper Dw001pe7
Name Martha Jones
Age 24
Occupation U.N.I.T
Relationships
I'm not ashamed you're entertained:::Friends Come around here, I gotta see your face, but mainly I gotta see what you taste:::Sexual attraction
----------
You speak: Martha Jones. Brilliant doctor, and a good friend. She helped me out when I was in need, despite the fact that I kept accusing her of commandeering my job. Also, smoking hot, but she keeps playing hard to get.
I speak: Owen Harper; brilliant doctor, a good friend and a complete arse sometimes. When he wasn't hitting on me, he was accusing me of stealing his job. He's not that bad once you get to know him and passed the rough exterior. He wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me.
Back to top Go down
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

Number of posts : 416
Character : Ianto Jones
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Dr. Owen Harper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Owen Harper   Dr. Owen Harper Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:35 pm

Dr. Owen Harper Iantoavvie1 Dr. Owen Harper Iantoavvie2
Name Ianto Jones
Age 26
Occupation Torchwood 3 general support officer & field agent
Relationships

----------
You speak: Well, can't say he's my favourite person, but it's not like I pay too much attention to his antics to actually actively dislike him. I shot him once, and I would do it again - had my reasons.

I speak: Ianto Jones... Uh... He makes good coffee... I'm not quite sure what to say, we're not the best of friends. I mean, he shot me once... I suppose you can say I'm still a little bitter about that...
Back to top Go down
http://ladydeadlock.livejournal.com
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

Number of posts : 515
Character : Lynne Masters

Dr. Owen Harper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Owen Harper   Dr. Owen Harper Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:47 am

Name Lynne Masters
Age 26
Relationships

You keep me around, no one leaves this time:::Friends with benefits
----------
You speak: I've had my eye on Owen for a long time before I even so much as knew his name. He started chattin' me up when I was at work one night and things kind of snowballed from there. I don't know where we stand, really, but I'd like to find out...he seems like a really good guy and let's just say I wouldn't hate spending a lot more time with him... Wink
I speak:
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

Dr. Owen Harper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Owen Harper   Dr. Owen Harper Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:07 am

Name Lynne Masters
Age 26
Relationships

----------
I speak: Lynne is beautiful and fun and feisty and sexy and... It's been a long time since I've felt this way, not since Diane, at least, and I'm not sure if I can handle being in a relationship, but I'm tired of being alone.
Back to top Go down
everlasting
everlasting

Number of posts : 198
Character : Capt. Jack Harkness
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Dr. Owen Harper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Owen Harper   Dr. Owen Harper Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:53 am

Dr. Owen Harper TW61_gemstar69Dr. Owen Harper TW59_gemstar69
Name Jack Harkness
Age You want an estimate?
Occupation Head of Torchwood Three
Relationships
----------
You speak: Whether I get along with Owen or not on a given day is a toss-up, but that doesn't mean I don't like the guy. He's competent - good at his job. And hell if he doesn't keep me on my toes. I like Owen. Now if we could just do something about him calling out of work 'cos he's got a hangover...
I speak: Jack Harkness. We know so little about him, and yet we all trust him with our lives. Sure, we've had our differences, but in the end, I suppose you could say I look up to Jack. Don't tell him I said that, I'll never hear the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

Number of posts : 207
Character : Ross Jenkins
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Dr. Owen Harper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Owen Harper   Dr. Owen Harper Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:53 pm

Thinks this is right I love you

Dr. Owen Harper Rossicon2Dr. Owen Harper Rossicon1
Prvt. Ross Jenkins
UN.I.T Solider
Relationships
We race through life with only ourselves to blame if we're left behind:::Indifference[/color]
----------
You speak: (Talk about me!)I speak: As good a Doctor as I am shot. But I wouldn't tell that, like his ego needs the boost. Described as a 'Prick' to me, and I soon agreed. He insulted my dog, several times, and didn't seem to appreciate Beau's over zealous greeting. Fun to annoy though. We're still talking though. Ish. We haven't shot each other. Yet.
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

Dr. Owen Harper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Owen Harper   Dr. Owen Harper Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:06 pm

Name Lynne Masters
Age 26
Relationships

----------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dr. Owen Harper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Owen Harper   Dr. Owen Harper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr. Owen Harper
Page 1 of 1