Time, Space, and the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Doctor Who & Torchwood RPG forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper.

Go down 
+2
ladydeadlock
gwendolyne
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gwendolyne
gwendolyne

Number of posts : 123
Character : Gwen Cooper
Registration date : 2008-06-11

gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper. Empty
PostSubject: gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper.   gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:11 pm

Hiya!

Name: Jeni (known in most places as angryteabag, and on wow as gwendolyne)

Alreet! Righty-o, well feel free to call me Jeni if you want, and please add me to your friends on livejournal under the name angryteabag (just leave me a note of who you are ^^)

I'm a big Gwen fan, I think she's the soul of TW3, and well, damn, I love the way she dresses too.
Please forgive any typo's i'm bound to make, I do proof-read but I have a mild spelling thing, so I may not notice every time.

Drop me a line ok. xx
Back to top Go down
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

Number of posts : 416
Character : Ianto Jones
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper.   gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:43 pm

Hey Jeni, welcome! I hope you'll enjoy it here, and I think it's awesome that you play WoW. I never did, but Warcraft 3 owns my soul like no other game (except, perhaps, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines and Star Wars KOTOR), and as stupid as this may sound, I keep playing it, and finishing it, letting a few months go by, and then going back to the beginning of it again.

Anyways, I'm babbling, so I'm cutting myself off. Enjoy it here! <3
Back to top Go down
http://ladydeadlock.livejournal.com
everlasting
everlasting

Number of posts : 198
Character : Capt. Jack Harkness
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper.   gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:00 pm

Hullo! Very Happy Just saying hi, and yay, a Gwen! Need more Torchwood people.

Did someone mention Vampire? *coughs* *huge fan of Vampire: the Masquerade*
Back to top Go down
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

PostSubject: Re: gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper.   gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:06 pm

Really? Me too! I haven't played the first one in forever, but Bloodlines I remember vividly, it was awesome!
Back to top Go down
everlasting
everlasting

PostSubject: Re: gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper.   gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:08 pm

Awesome Very Happy I think I only played Bloodlines once. But I've played the tabletop Vampire: the Masquerade game for years now, I love it. (Then they came out with V:tRequiem. *grumbles*)
Back to top Go down
cassikat
cassikat

Number of posts : 212
Character : Jenny

PostSubject: Re: gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper.   gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:14 pm

Hey there! Glad to see you, and yay Gwen! You'll like it here, we're all great fun to be around. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

PostSubject: Re: gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper.   gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:14 pm

I would KILL to get the tabletop. Unfortunately it isn't sold here in Portugal (not unless I go to a very obscure little "geek" shop (which I LOVE!!!) in one of the many shopping centres in Lisbon, but it's dead expensive there), and it's been a while since I tried buying it from their site.
Back to top Go down
everlasting
everlasting

PostSubject: Re: gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper.   gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:22 pm

Aw, yeah. It's hard to find around here, too, even - since they discontinued Masquerade to put out Requiem. I ordered it off of eBay, and I think at one point I had a .pdf of the corebook. Love that game silly; I just can't get into Requiem Razz How dare they take away my Clan Tzimisce! D:

Obscure little geek shops are the best. Very Happy There's one in Burlington, Vermont that I've been to a couple of times and adore.
Back to top Go down
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

PostSubject: Re: gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper.   gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:57 pm

I think I'm gonna try ebay one of these days, and see if I can afford it! =)

How can they take clans away? That's really not cool =(

Oh, I love that one little shop, there's Comics, and action figures, and board games, and tv-show tie-ins... I los myself when I go there, which is why I don't go there often lol.
Back to top Go down
cassikat
cassikat

Number of posts : 212
Character : Jenny

PostSubject: Re: gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper.   gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:01 pm

Try used bookstores? Though I haven't got a clue if there would be any of the Vampire: The Masquerade books in Portugal. Plenty of them in used bookstores all over here though. Smile

*despises Requiem, tries not to acknowledge that it even exists*
Back to top Go down
everlasting
everlasting

PostSubject: Re: gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper.   gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:02 pm

Very Happy Cool. And.. yeah, I dunno about the Clans. I guess they figured there were too many? :\ They took away a bunch and changed others. It made me sad-- I liked the clans as they were! (Except Toreador. Haaate playing Toreador. Razz)

Ooh, sounds awesome. Very Happy The one I go to (very occasionally - I go to college across the state from there, so I don't get there much) is all gaming stuff. Miniatures, dice, books, trading card games, etc. There's a comic shop right downstairs from it, though. I keep meaning to go back there and see about getting the Serenity RPG book.

Edit: Haha, I try to pretend Requiem doesn't exist, too. Which is really hard when my college's roleplaying club up and decides "We're not going to play Masquerade anymore, we're going to switch wholesale to Requiem!". D: AUGH.
Back to top Go down
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

PostSubject: Re: gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper.   gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:22 pm

Hmmm...We don't have that many used bookstores over here, although there is a megastore that might carry the Masquerade books since they carry pretty much anything from all over the world. If not I can always wait until I can afford it and order from amazon, that's what I did with the Dexter books, for instance. (Except the last one, which I found at the Obscure Megastore lol)

I'm going to hunt for Masquerade right now. You girls have inspired me!
Back to top Go down
everlasting
everlasting

PostSubject: Re: gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper.   gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:28 pm

Very Happy It's a fun, fun game. *is a bad influence, yep*
Back to top Go down
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

PostSubject: Re: gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper.   gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:38 pm

can't find it anywhere! =(

I'm off, I'm going to see Hulk because my boyfriend is forcing me out of the house before I have a nervous breakdown from the pressure of the finals and all that jazz.

I'll come back later! <3
Back to top Go down
everlasting
everlasting

PostSubject: Re: gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper.   gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:42 pm

Aww. D: Too bad.

Okai. Have fun! Very Happy No nervous breaking down allowed. Razz

I have to go now anyway. Going out for dinner again. Love it when we have company... Surprised
Back to top Go down
mistojen
Admin
mistojen

Number of posts : 449
Character : Donna Noble

PostSubject: Re: gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper.   gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:01 pm

lol way to spam up her thread, you two Wink Laughing

Hey Jeni, I'm Jen Smile I'm the admin here, so if you have any questions, let me know Very Happy Happy RPing!
Back to top Go down
http://mistojen.livejournal.com
starrylizard
starrylizard

Number of posts : 271
Character : The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper.   gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:41 pm

Heya Jeni, welcome! *peers back* This thread is about you right? Razz

We're so very glad to have you on board. I can't wait to RP with ye! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gwendolyne
gwendolyne

Number of posts : 123
Character : Gwen Cooper

PostSubject: Re: gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper.   gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:42 am

Thanks all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper.   gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gwendolyne - Gwen Cooper.
Page 1 of 1