Time, Space, and the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Doctor Who & Torchwood RPG forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

Number of posts : 515
Character : Lynne Masters
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:30 pm

Lynne was glad he got right down to it, because...for all the confidence she boasted, she was ten times more self-conscious about her body and her looks. So, while she could play it off easily, she preferred the comfort of knowing he was too busy and preoccupied to actually be looking.

The tile was cold and hard against her back, contrasting with the heat of the water pouring over her head and shoulders, and Owen's body against hers. Her hands found their way to him, one in his now-wet hair and the other cupped around the back of his neck. It wasn't the first time she'd shared a shower with a member of the opposite sex, but it was the first time she'd done so with intent other than saving time and water.

"So, is this like our official initiation into the relationship," she breathed, smirking, when she pulled away from the kiss. She squinted against the spray of the shower and moved her hands to clasp her fingers together against his lower back.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

Number of posts : 522
Character : Dr. Owen Harper

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:49 pm

"So, is this like our official initiation into the relationship," she breathed, smirking, when she pulled away from the kiss.

Owen smiled at Lynne and sighed. "Not a bad way to start out," he said quietly into her ear as he started kissing her neck, one arm bracing himself up against the wall, the other hand on her back, holding her against him.
Back to top Go down
http://rinoachan326.livejournal.com/profile
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:58 pm

Lynne let out a short, airy moan, surprised at the way his words and actions sent a pleasant chill through her body. She closed her eyes and let her head fall back slowly until she was leaning it against the tiles, giving him easier access to her neck; it was another of the few things Lynne especially liked - having someone kissing her neck.

Spoiler:
And, honestly, she wanted to test her limits and, in a way, claim her territory. Owen was hers, now, after all, wasn't he?
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:49 pm

Owen moaned lightly in response to Lynne's touch. He kissed up her neck and found her mouth again as he pressed her against the tiled wall with his body, the hand that was on her back resting itself on her hip. He broke of the kiss and leaned his head back to look at her. "Just what I needed," he said, barely audible over the falling water, "a nice relaxing shower." He grinned mischievously.
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:58 pm

"Just what I needed," he said, barely audible over the falling water, "a nice relaxing shower."

Lynne smirked and caught her bottom lip between her teeth as she looked back at him as her hand fell away. "As much fun as it sounds, in theory...I don't really think it's a great idea. Accident waiting to happen and all that..." she said softly. "So, I say, we get ourselves clean, just to go back to the bedroom and get dirty again before lunch. Then we'll have that off-limits-to-the-rest-of-the-world glow about us...without the possibility of cracking our heads open on the shower floor when one or both of us can't balance and stand under running water at the same time," she said lightly. She wasn't joking, but she also didn't want Owen to think she was turning him down, because that sure as hell wasn't the case here.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:08 pm

Owen stepped back and looked down, a bit disappointed, but he could see where she was coming from. He smiled at her and nodded lightly, kissing her again before reaching for his shampoo.
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:11 pm

Thankfully, Owen didn't take offense. She could tell he was disappointed, though; she'd make that up to him once they got out of the shower. For now, though...

Lynne took the shampoo out of his hands and smiled gently, squirting some into her left hand and setting the bottle back down in its place with her right. "It's always better when you let someone else do it for you," she said with a smirk as she rubbed her hands together and then reached up into Owen's hair, lathering as she massaged his scalp. "I think so, anyway," she practically whispered.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:28 pm

"Don't you do this all day? Ya think you'd get sick of it," Owen smiled as Lynne ran her fingers through his hair, "Though, it doesn't really bother me all that much." He closed his eyes and leaned into her hands.
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:32 pm

"Don't you do this all day? Ya think you'd get sick of it,"

Lynne smiled. "Yeah, but not for my gorgeous, naked boyfriend in his ridiculously huge shower," she pointed out. "I like this much better than the shampoo bowl at work, I gotta say..." she joked.

"Though, it doesn't really bother me all that much."

As she finished, she leaned forward and kissed him before guiding him back under the shower's stream. "So you tell me...am I any good at what I do?" she asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:49 pm

"Gorgeous, you say?" Owen said, smiling and cocking and eyebrow, "It's good that I got myself a matching girlfriend, then." They kissed and she pushed him back under the falling water.

"So you tell me...am I any good at what I do?"

"You are amazing... You better not be serving men like this, I might get jealous," he said, opening his eyes and smiling slightly to indicate that he was joking. A little. Or at least not overly possessive.
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:59 pm

"It's good that I got myself a matching girlfriend, then."

Lynne couldn't stop herself from blushing, however silly it was for her to react that way. She bit back a rebuttal and decided to take the compliment. It was something she figured she ought to learn to do at some point, anyway; might as well start then.

"You are amazing... You better not be serving men like this, I might get jealous,"

She knew he was joking, but the slight smile confirmed it and Lynne wrinkled her nose. "Well, great, there go my after-hours tips, Owen, thanks a lot," she joked back, unable to keep the straight face she'd been trying for, breaking into giggles and kissing him again, instead.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:14 pm

"Well, great, there go my after-hours tips, Owen, thanks a lot,"

Owen dropped his jaw in an incredulous smile and grabbed Lynne playfully and pulled her to him. "Oh, you better be joking," he let out a short laugh before kissing her and letting her go.
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:21 pm

Owen grabbed her, pulling her toward him as he gave an incredulous smile. "Oh, you better be joking,"

Lynne laughed a little and smiled through his kiss. This was something she could definitely get used to. She wrapped her arms around him and held him close, completely disregarding the shower's steady stream as she focused in on Owen entirely. It was too soon to feel it or say it, but the sentiment was there and it was only a matter of time.

Pulling away, Lynne winked at him. "I have no desire to service anyone other than you," she said in a deadpan, though the smile in her eyes betrayed it. "So don't worry." After a moment's pause, she added, "you think you're clean enough to get dirty, or should we stay here a few more minutes just to make sure?" She grinned up at him.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:34 pm

"I have no desire to service anyone other than you," she said in a deadpan, though the smile in her eyes betrayed it. "So don't worry."

Owen smiled warmly at her. "Good, I'm glad... And I am feeling very clean right now... might want to change that," he said, cocking his eyebrows mischievously, with a grin to match.
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:40 pm

"I am feeling very clean right now... might want to change that,"

Lynne grinned back at him. "Absolutely," she replied seriously before reaching around to shut off the water. She paused and then kissed him again as she took his hands and climbed out of the shower, bedroom eyes already beckoning him to follow as she backed toward the bathroom door.

Her eyes never left his face as she led him back out to the bedroom, towels be damned, and ignored the fact that they were going to get his blankets wet.

It occurred to Lynne suddenly, then, that she didn't necessarily want to be dirty and rough, as per usual. Not this time, anyway, because this time held special meaning to her. She wasn't going to say anything; she'd take it as it came, because it was always good. Lynne just couldn't help wondering if Owen was maybe thinking the same thing. She hoped so.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:50 pm

Owen followed Lynne through his flat, to his bed, grinning at her the whole time. He caught up to her at the bed and kissed her gently, wrapping his arms around her waist. He pulled his head back after the kiss and looked at her, smiling sincerely, before kissing her again and drawing her gently onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:02 pm

Something told Lynne that she and Owen were on the same page. She let him guide her onto the bed and she kissed him again, long, slow, and drawn out. They had all the time in the world, today. There would be no hurry to get to sleep before an alarm would awaken them with its shrill call for attention; nowhere they needed to be anytime soon.

Holding Owen close to her, Lynne let her fingers feather gently down his back as she let herself revel in the feel of his body against hers. There was something about Owen that just fit for Lynne. If someone had told her a few months back when she started at the bar that one of the secretive, wallflower regulars who came in to drown their day in beer would be her someone special, she'd have laughed in their face; especially if they'd said it would be this particular regular - Owen always seemed to be the most exhausted and saddest of the bunch.

None of that mattered, though, now, because even though Owen was broken, he was hers to fix...and she, his. Lynne didn't know why, but she thought maybe she and Owen could make it for the long haul. She didn't even have to wonder if Owen felt that way...somewhere deep inside, although he'd never said it, she already knew that he did.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:25 pm

Owen kissed Lynne deeply and passionately, holding her close to him. He'd known for a while that she was not like other women, that he'd felt more for her than he had for anyone in a long time. But now, they belonged to each other, and he couldn't see himself wanting it any other way for a long time, if ever.

He broke the kiss and moved down to her neck; she seemed to like that. He listened for her breath to quicken as he stroked her thigh with his fingers. He was going to show her how much he cared for her. He might even go so far as to say he loved her, if the word didn't terrify him so much.
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:34 pm

Owen learned fast. Lynne closed her eyes and her breath hitched in her throat when he moved his mouth to her neck; his fingers to her thigh. Everything about Owen was pleasantly new to her and she had a feeling it would be that way for as long as he so chose to stick around. Though she didn't think Owen fit into the category in which she lumped every other guy she'd ever seen, slept with, or been exclusive with, there was still that nagging thought at the back of her head - if they'd all left...she'd been the only common demoninator. There was clearly something wrong with her. She just hoped Owen wouldn't ever see it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:51 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:03 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:16 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:24 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:33 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:38 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Our past is our future... [attn: Owen] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next