Time, Space, and the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Doctor Who & Torchwood RPG forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Isn't something missing? [attn: Owen]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

Number of posts : 522
Character : Dr. Owen Harper
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Isn't something missing? [attn: Owen] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isn't something missing? [attn: Owen]   Isn't something missing? [attn: Owen] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:27 pm

Owen walked back into the bedroom after his shower and saw Lynne waiting for him on his bed. He gave an apologetic smile, before sitting next to her, hugging her to him. "I'll see you tonight, then?"
Back to top Go down
http://rinoachan326.livejournal.com/profile
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

Number of posts : 515
Character : Lynne Masters

PostSubject: Re: Isn't something missing? [attn: Owen]   Isn't something missing? [attn: Owen] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:30 pm

Owen sat down beside her and hugged her close and Lynne pressed her lips against his neck gently.

"I'll see you tonight, then?"

"Absolutely," she said with a small smile as she pulled away just enough to kiss him shortly but sincerely on the lips. "Highlight of my day...seeing you walk into the bar," she added with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

Number of posts : 522
Character : Dr. Owen Harper

PostSubject: Re: Isn't something missing? [attn: Owen]   Isn't something missing? [attn: Owen] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:35 pm

Owen smiled. "We really should be going." He took Lynne's hand and led her outside and to the car. When he pulled in front of her flat, he kissed her and said, "I'll see you later."

The last stretch between her flat and work were quickly become his least favorite stretch of road in all of Cardiff.
Back to top Go down
http://rinoachan326.livejournal.com/profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isn't something missing? [attn: Owen]   Isn't something missing? [attn: Owen] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isn't something missing? [attn: Owen]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4