Time, Space, and the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Doctor Who & Torchwood RPG forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whadda Weevil?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Suzanne
Suzanne

Number of posts : 207
Character : Ross Jenkins
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Whadda Weevil? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:50 am

"So Jenkins, where you from?"

He looked up at the Welsh lady, a bit surprised at her sudden interest, but politely sat up straight and answered her.

"London. UN.I.T London more precisely. Ma'am." He would have asked her a polite question back, but he got the impression he was under interrogation here. That being said he properly shouldn't answer theses questions, but he wold stop if it got to the so what's UN.I.T's plans for so and so business. Well it wasn't like he knew, he was just a private after all.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

Number of posts : 522
Character : Dr. Owen Harper
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:13 pm

Gwen began asking Ross questions, so Owen quickly gathered the supplies he needed downstairs. As he was leaving, he turned to Tosh and said, "You can come help, if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
http://rinoachan326.livejournal.com/profile
gwendolyne
gwendolyne

Number of posts : 123
Character : Gwen Cooper
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:37 am

Gwen was honestly at a loss what to say now. She wasn't completely clear on the reason Jenkins was here, and she didn't know what to do with him.
She could go to Jack's office and get some retcon or she could get him a cup of coffee, she really was stuck on what to do.
Obviously seen as everyone had left her with him she had become his appointed "keeper" for the duration.
"So.....er, what aliens have you seen?"
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:48 am

He looked at her, she seemed completely at a loss of what to do with him, and he couldn't blame her, she'd been kinda ditched in the deep end really. "Classified ma'am." he said with a grin.

"Lots. Spend most my time chasing weevils, and engaging in stupid fights against space ships. A couple stick out though. Sontarans, the Doctor, dealt with a couple of cybermen after Canary Wharf, and lots of ones I didn't really what were until afterwards." He felt a bit stupid now. "Just my job to do as I'm told, and normally that's shooting them, or giving them what they want."
Back to top Go down
gwendolyne
gwendolyne

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:54 am

Gwen's head whipped up at the mention of the Doctor, one who's shadow they all lived in when in came to Jack. She smiled sadly at Ross, wondering how much someone so young could have gone through.
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:45 pm

He watched her reaction to the mention of the Doctor, smiling. UN.I.T and Torchwood were very different. One set up to fight the Doctor, and steal alien technology as Earth's own, One set up to try and help fight off alien threats, deal with friendly aliens and dedicated to helping the doctor.

"You met him ma'am?" He asked softly. "The Doctor that is?"
Back to top Go down
gwendolyne
gwendolyne

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:41 pm

"No, I haven't met the Doctor, I've heard a lot about him obviously. The files are pretty discriptive, plus Jack knows him, I think Ianto has met him to."
She wrung her hands slightly in front of her chest. "I's like to meet him, he seems facinating, but then again I think he has the power to storm through and leave a destruction in his wake."
She looked up at Jenkins, "yes I would like to meet him."
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:06 pm

"He's amazing. And your boss seems like a well rounded guy." Ross grinned to her. "Ma'am" Ross could remember the guy vividly. "And trust me what the Doctor saves is worth what he destroys, every time. M'am" He looked at her, she seemed to have mixed feelings about the guy. "I Thought Torchwood was set up to protect us against and capture the Doctor?" He joked, they seemed very relaxed her.
Back to top Go down
gwendolyne
gwendolyne

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:12 pm

"I said stop ma'aming me" she grinned this time, she knew he wasn't been stand-offish anymore.
"I Thought Torchwood was set up to protect us against and capture the Doctor?"
"Not this Torchwood, not after Canary Warf. Jack just says he's the right kind of doctor."
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:27 pm

"Yes ma'am." He grinned at her, she reminded him of a female sergeant amongst the Greyhounds, it was a sad memory of her loss though. His smile was a little faded now, but still there.

"Not this Torchwood, not after Canary Warf."

"That was nasty business, no offense but after that most of UN.I.T is very cautious about you lot, and if your going to take Cardiff with you this time." He couldn't smile at that memory. UN.I.T had helped with the cleanup, coming for survivors of all races, and dealing with them accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whadda Weevil?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Time, Space, and the Rift :: The Rift :: Cardiff :: Out on the Streets-
Jump to: