Time, Space, and the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Doctor Who & Torchwood RPG forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whadda Weevil?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Suzanne
Suzanne

Number of posts : 207
Character : Ross Jenkins
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Whadda Weevil? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:44 pm

"Yes sir." He gave a stiff reply, climbing onto the back seat where he assumed he had to sit.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

Number of posts : 522
Character : Dr. Owen Harper
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:45 pm

Owen rolled his eyes again before putting the car in gear and driving back to the hub.
Back to top Go down
http://rinoachan326.livejournal.com/profile
gwendolyne
gwendolyne

Number of posts : 123
Character : Gwen Cooper
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:48 pm

Gwen realised it had to be one of the more uncomfortable rides she had experienced in a long time, thankfully it was a mercifully short jounrey.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:51 pm

They pulled in front of the Millennium Centre and Owen stopped the car. He turned to Gwen, "You take him, and I'll deal with the Weevil, alright?"
Back to top Go down
gwendolyne
gwendolyne

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:53 pm

Gwen turned round at the back seats "right soldier boy! You're with me."
She stepped out of the car and pulled her jacket tightly around herself, the breeze from the bay sharply decreasing the temprature.
She open the back seat door and motioned to Ross to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:59 pm

He watched them blankly as they sorted out a plan of action, it didn't bother him, he was used to being treated as if he wasn't human, or talked about like he wasn't there.

"right soldier boy! You're with me."

Taking a deep breath he pushed himself out the car, when she had opened the door, didn't breath a word to her. Taking a step away from the SUV and stopping stiffly, arms locked to his sides, legs together, looking straight ahead. If she wanted to play soldiers he could do that.
Back to top Go down
gwendolyne
gwendolyne

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:05 pm

Gwen sighed at him and gave his good arm a shove.
"Don't play silly with me, because everything up to now has been nice. Move it!"
She grabbed his good arm and practically frogmarched him the tourist office.
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:08 pm

He couldn't help but smile at the angry welshwoman.

"I thought thats what you wanted me to do." He said it without a hint of sarcasm. "And if your going to threaten me, it would be best to disarm and restrain me first. Soldier here Ms."
Back to top Go down
gwendolyne
gwendolyne

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:15 pm

Gwen narrowed her eyes, weevils - yes, pissed off egocentric soldier boys - no.
She almost wished that she could have dragged the semi-concious weevil to the basement, this was just annoying.
She pointed to the door of the fake office.
"In."
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:23 pm

He smiled. "Yes Ma'am."

He could hear the radio crackling in his ear again. PRIVATE JENKINS. Where have you got too? You are HALF AN HOUR late. The same annoying lady with yelping down the line at him, he knew Ms cooper wouldn't be very amused but, he'd rather deal with it now.

He pressed the mic button. "I'm not coming in tonight. Ma'am" He listened to the indistiguishable sounds on the other end. "Busted my arm. Have the wounds resealed. Ma'am" And with that he shut the radio off.

"Sorry about that. Ms. Cooper." He said politely.
Back to top Go down
gwendolyne
gwendolyne

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:24 pm

She decided, maybe two could play at this game.
"No problem at all Private Jenkins."
She reached behind the desk to release the secret door.
"After you please."
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:30 pm

"Thank you ma'am." He stepped inside, his memory failing him. "Which way now?" He frowned, a little confused, it looked a bit different now he wasn't being led down it kicking and screaming.
Back to top Go down
gwendolyne
gwendolyne

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:31 pm

"Towards the lift if you don't mind. I'd rather not walk down all those stairs."
She smiled and leaned aroound him to press the button.
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:39 pm

"Yes ma'am" he stepped smartly into the lift, turning and facing the doors at ease. Waiting for her to step in a take control.
Back to top Go down
gwendolyne
gwendolyne

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:44 pm

Following him in she gave him a quick once over. She pressed the button to do down and held her arms behind her back.
"As soon as Owen is finished with the weevil we'll get you some of the good stuff, he gave it to me when I was shot."
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:57 pm

"Thank you Ma'am" He said simply, staring at the wall in-front of him as if his life depended on it. He was trying to think of something, anything to say to break this somewhat awkward silence in the lift, he knew he hadn't acted in an acceptable manner, and knew sorry wouldn't be good enough for this lady.

"Errm, Excuse me Ma'am, I'm sorry for losing my temper earlier." He blushed a little as he said it, it felt good to feel like he was back in a system he knew well, it was strange, but it relaxed him a little, orders, being told what to do, and the simplicity of it all. He kept on staring blankly ahead of him, expecting her to wallop him one, or shout or something, and frankly he deserved it, but he just didn't like that Owen guy, and he riled him up in all the wrongs ways. If it had been Ianto however, it would have been a different story.
Back to top Go down
gwendolyne
gwendolyne

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:53 am

"Errm, Excuse me Ma'am, I'm sorry for losing my temper earlier."
Gwen looked at the young officer to find him blushing. Well it seemed he was being sincere, and he seemed a little scared of her.
Gwen just let a smile creep on to her face as the lift doors opened.
"Owen does that to everyone at times." She stepped out the lift and placed her hand on the side of the door. "Come on then, this shouldn't take too long."
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:04 am

"Yes ma'am." He followed her out of the lift, not even blinking when Myfawny flew down with a screech.
Back to top Go down
gwendolyne
gwendolyne

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:31 am

Gwen stepped through the cog door into the main body of the hub. She led Jenkins past the computers and down towards the med bay, she motioned for him to sit on the bed.
"We should wait for Owen, he can re-fix your stiches and give you an injection for the pain."
She sat on Owen'd chair and waited.
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:14 am

He shuddered as he sat down at the mention of an injection. But frowned of the mention of stitches.

"I'm telling you the stitches are fine. Ma'am" He said it firmly, yet politely, trying to keep his temper in check.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:54 am

After Owen had finished putting the weevil in a cell, he worked his way back to the med bay. He frowned when he saw the soldier there. He descended the stairs and looked at the man. "Right, life up your shirt, let me have a look."
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:14 am

"Right." He looked at Gwen briefly, feeling a little insecure here. He stood up, a little slowly, began to pull off the two jackets, and bullet-proof jacket off. It was weird being so heavily armed and protected just to stand outside a building all day and have pictures taken. Though he was grateful to all the layers, as it seemed Cardiff couldn't have to days of decent weather within a fortnight night of each other.

He slowly pulled the shirt off with a hiss, damn he wanted those pain meds now. Not to mention to be at work, or home, or well lets go for the big one, at a UN.I.T base with his squad, laughing and joking, like none of this had happened. His wound was much the same today, only the burns were inflamed a little, a few very patches an angry red instead of the pink of the bits healing and calming down, with a couple of scratch marks on from were he had woken up from a nightmare itching it.

"See. No different." He said, pushing himself back on the table, avoiding eye-contact and looking at the air just above Owen's head, so it would look like he was looking at the older man's face.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:23 am

Owen looked at the wound. "The stitches are intact, but it looks like it might be getting infected. I'm going to clean it, cover it, and prescribe some antibiotics," he said, preparing what he needed. "Are you allergic to any medications, Penicillin, Amoxicillin, anything?"
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:31 am

"None that I'm aware of." He looked down at the right hand side of his chest, the swirl of melted tissue that it was. "Are you covering the whole thing?" He was surprised by this, the damaged area was big, extending over his right shoulder a little way, and had been left undressed mainly to prevent the tape pulling on any burns that were uncovered.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:35 am

"Are you covering the whole thing?"

Owen examined the entirety of the wound. "It's a bit big to use gauze and tape, so I'm going to wrap it up. It needs to be covered to protect against infection." He began to clean it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whadda Weevil?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Time, Space, and the Rift :: The Rift :: Cardiff :: Out on the Streets-
Jump to: