Time, Space, and the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Doctor Who & Torchwood RPG forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whadda Weevil?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Suzanne
Suzanne

Number of posts : 207
Character : Ross Jenkins
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Whadda Weevil? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:46 am

He felt a stinging on his chest as the doctor began to clean it.

"It's a bit big to use gauze and tape, so I'm going to wrap it up. It needs to be covered to protect against infection."

He ground his teeth, keeping his face neutral, determined not to show weakness or pain, it could have been worse.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

Number of posts : 522
Character : Dr. Owen Harper
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:52 am

Owen finished cleaning the wound. "I'm going to wrap it now, it might hurt, do you want anesthesia or anything?"
Back to top Go down
http://rinoachan326.livejournal.com/profile
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:58 am

He shuddered at the though of a needle.

"No thanks. Just do it."

He didn't mean to sound rude, or ungrateful, but he was tired, and couldn't deal with a barrage of needles today.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:02 am

Owen could see that Ross was disquieted by the thought of an injection, so he gave it to the soldier as quickly and painlessly as he could. "That wasn't so bad, was it?" he asked sincerely. He picked up a bandage and started wrapping it around the man's chest and arm.
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:08 am

"Shit" He hissed lowly. He hated needles.

He tried to move his arm out the way of the bandaging.

"No." Trying to pull it out of the way of his doctor. His chest being bandaged yes, but his arm no. He was trying to build the muscles back up, and having it bandaged and unusable wasn't going to help.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:16 am

Owen finished putting wrapping up the soldier's wound. "You can put your shirt back on now," he said as he pulled out a prescription pad and filled it out for Ross. He ripped the paper off and handed it to the other man.
Back to top Go down
gwendolyne
gwendolyne

Number of posts : 123
Character : Gwen Cooper
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:26 am

Gwen ha ppolitely looked the other way while Owen cleaned up Jenkins chest and arm, he woouldn't want some old woman leering at him anyway.
"Right now that we're done with that can I get you anything, a coffee or some food?"
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:32 am

He took the piece of paper off the man. He stood up and began to redress himself, stopping occasionally to readjust his radio, or holster a knife, or gun in his uniform. He looked up to Owen, remembering that his life was pretty much in these peoples hands.

"No thank you ma'am."
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:40 am

Owen handed Ross a spare bandage. "Keep it covered. Don't strain yourself. Now, if you would excuse me, I've got a sick Weevil waiting for me downstairs."
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:45 am

"Thanks Doctor." he said a touch quietly, staring at the wall in front of him, wondering what would happen to him now. "Oh, and your a good doctor. Sir."
Back to top Go down
lennondollie

Number of posts : 86
Character : formerly Toshiko Sato
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:38 pm

Always walking with a purpose, Toshiko made her way to the upstairs rail of the med bay. She knew she saw Owen come this way and she needed him to do something for her. Disappointed he wasn't, she started to make a quick heel turn when she noticed Gwen and another man down there. "Hey Gwen have you seen Owen?" Tosh tilted her glasses at the visitor to see him better. He was a UNIT soldier. Great.
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:46 pm

He looked up from his spot on the wall as a pretty young asian woman walked over, he smiled to her and watched as she spoke to Gwen, then looked at him. She titled her glasses, and boy that last one wasn't a friendly look. He was already stood at ease, so he saluted her whilst at ease, adding a quick "Ma'am?" into it, she really didn't look happy to see him.
Back to top Go down
lennondollie

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:58 pm

Tosh watched as the man stood in form, saluting her.

Ma'am?

She paused for a moment before turning back to Gwen. "Jack needs me to get this file cleared and I need to see Owen about the last thing he checked out, so if you see him, give me a yell okay?"

Toshiko wasn't trying to be rude, but she wasn't trying to be friendly either. A chill went down her back but she shrugged it off, attempting to go back to her work station.
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:07 pm

"Jack needs me to get this file cleared and I need to see Owen about the last thing he checked out, so if you see him, give me a yell okay?"

He took a deep breath. Like that didn't happen to him everyday, fuck half his family did it, and not because he was UN.I.T either, he shrugged it off, and resisted the temptation to shout after if it was something he said, he guessed he'd pissed Torchwood off enough for one lifetime, and he still didn't even know what was going to happen to him.

"Well hello to you to.." He muttered under breath as he sat down, waiting for someone to tell him what was going to happen to him.
Back to top Go down
lennondollie

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:34 pm

"Well hello to you to.."

No one should assume Tosh can't here what someone muttered under their breaths; she just never made a big deal about them. Pausing again, she turned to the UNIT man. "Do you need help? Are you waiting for a certain reason? Does your facility know you're here?"
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:41 pm

Well she seemed like she was in a happy place. He stood up, automatically at ease, not really a thought out action, just how he had been raised.

"No ma'am, if I knew why I was here I would tell you, and does my facility know I'm where? Ma'am, Cardiff, or Torchwood three? Yes to the first and no to the last, Ma'am" He replied smartly, assuming that she had heard him he just thought it was best to stand straight and by the looks of things have his head bitten off.

"Private Ross Jenkins at your service, Ma'am."

Now he could just hope that neither his father or brother had been involved with making her so pissy about UN.I.T, but it was high risk that they could have been involved, they tended to make big impressions.
Back to top Go down
lennondollie

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:50 pm

"No ma'am, if I knew why I was here I would tell you, and does my facility know I'm where? Ma'am, Cardiff, or Torchwood three? Yes to the first and no to the last, Ma'am"

"If you're in a certain place you should know what happened that led you there." Tosh replied, a bit stern. He was a smart little mouth.

"Private Ross Jenkins at your service, Ma'am."

Tosh just nodded, not introducing herself. It had been years ago, but she would never forget it and knew they wouldn't either. It was not a fond memory to have brought up.
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:54 pm

"Just doing my Job, Ma'am." He didn't smile, and just decided to remain emotionless, looking just above her head. Damn she was nearly the same height as him, he was going to have to start wearing extra socks or something.. He didn't even want to ask where this woman had picked up such a strong dislike of him.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:55 pm

Owen walked back to the med bay, requiring supplies for the Weevil. He was unpleasantly surprised to see Ross still there. Tosh was there, too, looking not very happy.
Back to top Go down
lennondollie

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:20 pm

Tosh took her eye off of Ross - for a split second - to see Owen standing there. "Owen! Just who I need to talk to..." She tried not to run towards him, but her legs weren't in tune with her mind. It was almost an instinct seeing that man in uniform and she was quickly near Owen's side.

"What the hell is one of them doing here?" She whispered. "Who is he?"
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:25 pm

"That," Owen started, turning from Tosh to Ross and back again, "Is Private Ross Jenkins. He was upstairs the other day with Ianto when I walked in and noticed he had torn some stitches, so I brought him down here to fix him up. Ianto was supposed to retcon him, but didn't apparently. So Gwen and I brought him back and now we're waiting for Jack to decide what to do with him." He glared at the soldier briefly before turning back. "You said you need to talk to me?"
Back to top Go down
lennondollie

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:26 pm

Toshiko looked over suspiciously. "I'll see to it that Ianto retcons him, all right..."

"You said you need to talk to me?"

Nodding, Tosh opened the filing folder and pointed to the paper. "Jack says you have this? But i can't seem to see it entered into the database." She sighed. "Owen, I hope he gets out of here, soon."
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:28 pm

"Jack says you have this? But i can't seem to see it entered into the database." She sighed. "Owen, I hope he gets out of here, soon."

Owen looked at the piece of paper. "Yeahh.. I have that... I just haven't done the paper work yet... And I know what you mean. This guy pisses me off, he does."
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:24 am

He tried not to listen into the conversation, but it wasn't hard to guess those two weren't a Ross Jenkins Fan club. He slumped back down on the cold metal gurney and did his best to pretend he wasn't here.
Back to top Go down
gwendolyne
gwendolyne

Number of posts : 123
Character : Gwen Cooper
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:19 am

Gwen didn't mind being left out of the loop on some things, infact she knew at times it was necessary. However she didn't like to be kept in the dark when they were all dealing with something, or is this case, someone.
Private Ross Jenkins.
He slumped down and looked away, boy did she know how he felt.
Apparently she was being left to deal with a situation she had no clue about.
So she could go get some retcon and get it over with, or she could find out what the hell was going on. The latter seemed more interesting.
"So Jenkins, where you from?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whadda Weevil?   Whadda Weevil? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whadda Weevil?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Time, Space, and the Rift :: The Rift :: Cardiff :: Out on the Streets-
Jump to: