Time, Space, and the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Doctor Who & Torchwood RPG forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Doctor (Tenth)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
starrylizard
starrylizard

Number of posts : 271
Character : The Doctor
Registration date : 2008-06-09

The Doctor (Tenth) Empty
PostSubject: The Doctor (Tenth)   The Doctor (Tenth) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:25 am

* THE DOCTOR *
The Doctor (Tenth) The-doctor2RPG
_Time Lord
_Male
_Traveller

"-I'm a rocketship on my way to Mars,
on a collision course-"

»_Friendship
    I didn't have to sell you:::Acquaintance
    When it's all the same you can ask for it by name:::First name basis
    Entertain but never trust anyone sober:::Drinking buddies
    I'm not ashamed you're entertained:::Friends
    I can't turn my back on you when you are walking away:::Good friends
    You and me and the devil makes 3:::Best friends
    We built this tomb together, and I won't fill it alone:::Family at heart

»_Love
    I will hunt you down, I will make you mine:::Stalker
    Such a pretty, pretty face if it weren't so cruel:::Used to be
    Come around here, I gotta see your face, but mainly I gotta see what you taste:::Sexual attraction
    Don't lead me on or drag it out, make up your mind, please don't tease me:::Crush
    You keep me around, no one leaves this time:::Friends with benefits
    I hear the love inside your moan:::Lover
    And you're right here whispering in my ear:::Married
    I'm wavin' both my arms into outerspace just to reach you, my luna:::Love of my life

»_Hate
    For a while, I will take it day by day:::Suspicious
    We race through life with only ourselves to blame if we're left behind:::Indifference
    You want me to listen, well I think you should shout:::Annoyance
    And I'm telling you that this is why we can't be friends:::Dislike
    Come on, take another swing at me:::Rivalry
    Say what you came here to say, might as well get it out:::Mutual dislike/hate
    I would stay, but I would cut you down to size:::Hate

»_Other
    I've got an angel in the lobby, he's waiting to put me in line:::Work partners
    We're a death-marching band:::Partners in crime
    You think that you thought all the thoughts that I thought you:::mentor/teacher
    We'll be together while the planet dies:::Family
    I'd like to love you but my heart is a sore, I am so yours:::Love/Hate

"-People are strange, when you're a stranger-"

---------
The Doctor (Tenth) Jennyicon1The Doctor (Tenth) Jennyicon2
Name Jenny
Age A few months
Occupation Traveller
Relationships

----------

You speak: I didn't have much say in how Jenny came to be. To say she surprised me would be a huge understatement (appearing ready for war as she did), but I've found she's more like me then I care to admit. She's warm and bright, loves to run, and she's a Timelord through and through. In the short time we had, I started to feel like a proper Dad. When she died, my hearts broke. I never thought I'd lose a child again, being the last of my kind, but something brought her back to me and I'm grateful. There's so much I need to teach her, but until then I'll protect her and love her and (though I may pretend otherwise) beware anyone that gets in the way of that. Most of all, I refuse to let her become lonely. Like I was.

I speak: Oh it was a rocky start between us, me a child of the machine and him desperately trying to deny his little soldier. But we had a lot in common as well, and we did get a lot closer in trying to end the war. He taught me so much in the little bit of time we had to spend together, and he's already taught me quite a bit in the short time we've been reunited. I missed him terribly while we were separated, and now that we're back together I can't bear the thought of leaving (or losing) him again. I also love him to bits, and anyone who actually manages to hurt him had best beware.

The Doctor (Tenth) Donnalittle2tq3 The Doctor (Tenth) Donnalittlezr6
Name Donna Noble
Age 40
Occupation Super Temp
Relationships

----------
You speak: Donna is more than just a friend, a comfortable companion or cheery company along for the ride, though she is all of those things too. She has more heart and compassion in her being than almost anyone I've ever met. She's not afraid to speak her mind or put people in their place, especially me, and while sometimes it's frustrating, it has saved me several times over already. She has literally saved me from myself, kept me from being alone and been a true companion. In short, Donna is simply brilliant! Very Happy
I speak: I...don't know what to say about the Doctor. The thing is, if there was ever a complete 180 to be had in a relationship, the Doctor and I are it. When I first met him, I'd been sucked into his TARDIS right as I was walking down the aisle to get married. I thought he'd kidnapped me... In any case, he ended up saving my life that day and I think I, his. He scared me, truthfully, so when he asked me to travel with him, I'd said no. Biggest mistake of my life. I'm just glad that I found him again and now I'd say that while I think we both annoy each other equally, we're also very good friends and I wouldn't have it any other way.

The Doctor (Tenth) TW61_gemstar69The Doctor (Tenth) TW59_gemstar69
Name Jack Harkness
Age You want an estimate?
Occupation Head of Torchwood Three
Relationships
Come around here, I gotta see your face, but mainly I gotta see what you taste:::Sexual attraction
Don't lead me on or drag it out, make up your mind, please don't tease me:::Crush
----------
You speak: When we met, It's safe to say we didn't get a long at all, but Jack surprised me with his adaptability and sheer strength of personality. Don't get me wrong, he still annoys me, but it definitely became a friendship. I left him behind when Rose made him into what he is now. Mostly because he scared me. It scared me. He'd become this static point in time, something so unnatural. He isn't meant to be. And then he joined Torchwood. I can see he's recreated it, has better goals then before, but it's still Torchwood, and I can't do much more than agree to disagree with him on it. After living through the end of the Earth and The Master's plans together, we're still friends, bound by experience and something like love. There's still a tension there, but I know he'd be there for me if I needed him and that means something.
I speak: Rose led me to the Doctor, actually, under less than great circumstances. Not saying I'm not glad she did, though - because I am. It'd be putting it lightly to say I'm not the same man I was, and they're to blame. Traveled with them a while, and then... something happened, and I got left behind. That was... okay; just hurt things happen and evidently I've got a lot of time to wait around (which is what I did - I waited). That was until I found out he left me behind on purpose, and I'm still not sure what to think about that. He doesn't trust me, either, which is... well, it's a hell of a flashback, I guess; he didn't trust me back then, either. This time it's because of Torchwood. I don't know what he expected me to do - sit quietly and do nothing while centuries passed and I waited for him? Anyway... I'll always care about the Doctor, and he did a lot for me. I don't even want to know what kind of man I'd be if it weren't for him. And if he needs me, he knows damn well I'll drop anything to help him. But beyond that-- I don't know, just now.

The Doctor (Tenth) Icon1-1The Doctor (Tenth) Icon2-1
Name James Stoker, aka The Master
Age Unknown
Occupation Politician
Relationships

----------
You speak: The Doctor. Ugh, I hate him. I almost had him, I had control of his precious Earth. UGH! How did he beat me? And what's worse? He 'forgave' me. I will show him that that was a mistake. I will destroy everything he loves.
I speak: Though The Master may try everything to make me hate him, I can't. He's all I have. We are all that is left of the Timelords. I forgave him before he died and in dying, he was right, he did in fact win. As the only other of our kind, he was my responsibility, and his death lies heavily on my shoulders. I still mourn him.

----------
Code:
two 100x100 icons of the character
[color=#B5A000][b]Name[/b]
[b]Age[/b]
[b]Occupation[/b]
[b]Relationships[/b][/color] (Quote the above post to get the colour codes)
----------
[color=#5CB5B8][b]You speak:[/b][/color] (They say something)[color=#4D8799][b]I speak:[/b][/color] You say something - in case you haven't, go post on theirs afterwards.)

---

Base coding © MELLZ
Final coding © Ladydeadlock & Mistojen
lyrics © AC/DC; Queen; Marilyn Manson; Extra Blue Kind; Virgin Millionaires; The Doors.
coloring © Color Blend

Last edited by starrylizard on Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
everlasting
everlasting

Number of posts : 198
Character : Capt. Jack Harkness
Registration date : 2008-06-10

The Doctor (Tenth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Doctor (Tenth)   The Doctor (Tenth) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:07 am

The Doctor (Tenth) TW61_gemstar69The Doctor (Tenth) TW59_gemstar69
Name Jack Harkness
Age You want an estimate?
Occupation Head of Torchwood Three
Relationships
----------
You speak:
I speak: Rose led me to the Doctor, actually, under less than great circumstances. Not saying I'm not glad she did, though - because I am. It'd be putting it lightly to say I'm not the same man I was, and they're to blame. Traveled with them a while, and then... something happened, and I got left behind. That was... okay; just hurt things happen and evidently I've got a lot of time to wait around (which is what I did - I waited). That was until I found out he left me behind on purpose, and I'm still not sure what to think about that. He doesn't trust me, either, which is... well, it's a hell of a flashback, I guess; he didn't trust me back then, either. This time it's because of Torchwood. I don't know what he expected me to do - sit quietly and do nothing while centuries passed and I waited for him? Anyway... I'll always care about the Doctor, and he did a lot for me. I don't even want to know what kind of man I'd be if it weren't for him. And if he needs me, he knows damn well I'll drop anything to help him. But beyond that-- I don't know, just now.

Last edited by everlasting on Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cassikat
cassikat

Number of posts : 212
Character : Jenny
Registration date : 2008-06-11

The Doctor (Tenth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Doctor (Tenth)   The Doctor (Tenth) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:46 am

The Doctor (Tenth) Jennyicon1The Doctor (Tenth) Jennyicon2
Name Jenny
Age A few months
Occupation Traveller
Relationships

----------

You speak: I didn't have much say in how Jenny came to be. To say she surprised me would be a huge understatement (appearing ready for war as she did), but I've found she's more like me then I care to admit. She's warm and bright, loves to run, and she's a Timelord through and through. In the short time we had, I started to feel like a proper Dad. When she died, my hearts broke. I never thought I'd lose a child again, being the last of my kind, but something brought her back to me and I'm grateful. There's so much I need to teach her, but until then I'll protect her and love her and (though I may pretend otherwise) beware anyone that gets in the way of that. Most of all, I refuse to let her become lonely. Like I was.

I speak: Oh it was a rocky start between us, me a child of the machine and him desperately trying to deny his little soldier. But we had a lot in common as well, and we did get a lot closer in trying to end the war. He taught me so much in the little bit of time we had to spend together, and he's already taught me quite a bit in the short time we've been reunited. I missed him terribly while we were separated, and now that we're back together I can't bear the thought of leaving (or losing) him again. I also love him to bits, and anyone who actually manages to hurt him had best beware.
Back to top Go down
mistojen
Admin
mistojen

Number of posts : 449
Character : Donna Noble
Registration date : 2008-06-09

The Doctor (Tenth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Doctor (Tenth)   The Doctor (Tenth) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:24 pm

The Doctor (Tenth) Donnalittle2tq3 The Doctor (Tenth) Donnalittlezr6
Name Donna Noble
Age 40
Occupation Super Temp
Relationships

----------
You speak: Donna is more than just a friend, a comfortable companion or cheery company along for the ride, though she is all of those things too. She has more heart and compassion in her being than almost anyone I've ever met. She's not afraid to speak her mind or put people in their place, especially me, and while sometimes it's frustrating, it has saved me several times over already. She has literally saved me from myself, kept me from being alone and been a true companion. In short, Donna is simply brilliant! Very Happy
I speak: I...don't know what to say about the Doctor. The thing is, if there was ever a complete 180 to be had in a relationship, the Doctor and I are it. When I first met him, I'd been sucked into his TARDIS right as I was walking down the aisle to get married. I thought he'd kidnapped me... In any case, he ended up saving my life that day and I think I, his. He scared me, truthfully, so when he asked me to travel with him, I'd said no. Biggest mistake of my life. I'm just glad that I found him again and now I'd say that while I think we both annoy each other equally, we're also very good friends and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Back to top Go down
http://mistojen.livejournal.com
jellybabiesanddeath
jellybabiesanddeath

Number of posts : 61
Character : The Master
Registration date : 2008-06-24

The Doctor (Tenth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Doctor (Tenth)   The Doctor (Tenth) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:42 am

The Doctor (Tenth) Icon1-1The Doctor (Tenth) Icon2-1
Name James Stoker, aka The Master
Age Unknown
Occupation Politician
Relationships

----------
You speak: The Doctor. Ugh, I hate him. I almost had him, I had control of his precious Earth. UGH! How did he beat me? And what's worse? He 'forgave' me. I will show him that that was a mistake. I will destroy everything he loves.
I speak: You say something - in case you haven't, go post on theirs afterwards.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Doctor (Tenth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Doctor (Tenth)   The Doctor (Tenth) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Doctor (Tenth)
Page 1 of 1