Time, Space, and the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Doctor Who & Torchwood RPG forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jenny

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cassikat
cassikat

Number of posts : 212
Character : Jenny
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Jenny Empty
PostSubject: Jenny   Jenny Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:38 am

* Jenny *
Jenny Jennyprofile
_Gallifreyan
_Female
_Traveler

"-I'm a rocketship on my way to Mars,
on a collision course-"

»_Friendship
    I didn't have to sell you:::Acquaintance
    When it's all the same you can ask for it by name:::First name basis
    Entertain but never trust anyone sober:::Drinking buddies
    I'm not ashamed you're entertained:::Friends
    I can't turn my back on you when you are walking away:::Good friends
    You and me and the devil makes 3:::Best friends
    We built this tomb together, and I won't fill it alone:::Family at heart

»_Love
    I will hunt you down, I will make you mine:::Stalker
    Such a pretty, pretty face if it weren't so cruel:::Used to be
    Come around here, I gotta see your face, but mainly I gotta see what you taste:::Sexual attraction
    Don't lead me on or drag it out, make up your mind, please don't tease me:::Crush
    You keep me around, no one leaves this time:::Friends with benefits
    I hear the love inside your moan:::Lover
    And you're right here whispering in my ear:::Married
    I'm wavin' both my arms into outerspace just to reach you, my luna:::Love of my life

»_Hate
    For a while, I will take it day by day:::Suspicious
    We race through life with only ourselves to blame if we're left behind:::Indifference
    You want me to listen, well I think you should shout:::Annoyance
    And I'm telling you that this is why we can't be friends:::Dislike
    Come on, take another swing at me:::Rivalry
    Say what you came here to say, might as well get it out:::Mutual dislike/hate
    I would stay, but I would cut you down to size:::Hate

»_Other
    I've got an angel in the lobby, he's waiting to put me in line:::Work partners
    We're a death-marching band:::Partners in crime
    You think that you thought all the thoughts that I thought you:::mentor/teacher
    We'll be together while the planet dies:::Family
    I'd like to love you but my heart is a sore, I am so yours:::Love/Hate

"-People are strange, when you're a stranger-"

Jenny Donnalittle2tq3 Jenny Donnalittlezr6
Name Donna Noble
Age 40
Occupation Super Temp
Relationships

----------
You speak: Jenny makes me remember what it's like to be young, happy, and carefree, because she's all of those things. She isn't my daughter by blood or DNA, nor is she my sister...but I'd take her underwing as either, if she asked me to, without a moment's thought. Her innocence and energy are both refreshing and exhausting, but I'll happily take it all in stride if it means I get to spend time with her. It's been a long time since I cared about someone as much as I do Jenny and it'll be a long time before I feel this protective over someone again, so I hope she doesn't go zooming off any time soon. I'll miss her like hell if she does.

I speak: She's cared about me from my very first day, even when I was sort of horrible. I love her to bits, and she's my big sister all full of good advice. If she wanted to act like my mum, I wouldn't mind a bit! (Though I would tease her about Dad a lot more.) I am so thrilled to have found her again, and I don't know what I'd do if she left. Other than be absolutely miserable, that is.

Jenny Iantoavvie1 Jenny Iantoavvie2
Name Ianto Jones
Age 26
Occupation Torchwood 3 general support officer & Field Agent
Relationships

Don't lead me on or drag it out, make up your mind, please don't tease me:::Crush
----------
You speak: Jenny is quite something... Indescribable, even. She dropped from the sky, that's how I met her, and she's this joyful, free-spirited, energetic, beautiful girl that I could just watch for hours. She's quite forward, too, and I must say I'm quite taken with her, but it's not like people think. I just want to be around her, and spend time with her, having fun, possibly even discovering new things.

I speak: He's handsome, brave enough to set up a date under my Dad's nose, and we've already discovered we like a few of the same things. Not to mention we do seem to have the same opinions on a few things too. I like him ever so much, but I just wish I had the chance to really spend a lot of time with him without everyone hovering over us all the time.

Jenny Dw016su5 Jenny Dw001pe7
Name Martha Jones
Age 24
Occupation U.N.I.T
Relationships
[color=#55E6D5]When it's all the same you can ask for it by name
:::First name basis
----------
You speak: I didn't really get the time to get to know Jenny like the Doctor and Donna had. I don't know what the young girl was like but even in the small time she was there, she caused us all heartbreak. From what I heard from Donna and the Doctor was she was fiesty, quick and loved to run. I wish I hd gotten to spend more time with her.

I speak: I didn't really get the chance to know Martha, because she got kidnapped by the Hath. But in the small amount of time we spent together, she seemed nice. I wish she was still traveling with Dad so I could get to know her better

Jenny TheDoctoricon Jenny TheDoctoricon2
Name The Doctor
Age 900+
Occupation Traveller
Relationships
----------
You speak: I didn't have much say in how Jenny came to be. To say she surprised me would be a huge understatement (appearing ready for war as she did), but I've found she's more like me then I care to admit. She's warm and bright, loves to run, and she's a Timelord through and through. In the short time we had, I started to feel like a proper Dad. When she died, my hearts broke. I never thought I'd lose a child again, being the last of my kind, but something brought her back to me and I'm grateful. There's so much I need to teach her, but until then I'll protect her and love her and (though I may pretend otherwise) beware anyone that gets in the way of that. Most of all, I refuse to let her become lonely. Like I was.

I speak: Oh it was a rocky start between us, me a child of the machine and him desperately trying to deny his little soldier. But we had a lot in common as well, and we did get a lot closer in trying to end the war. He taught me so much in the little bit of time we had to spend together, and he's already taught me quite a bit in the short time we've been reunited. I missed him terribly while we were separated, and now that we're back together I can't bear the thought of leaving (or losing) him again. I also love him to bits, and anyone who actually manages to hurt him had best beware.

---

Base coding © MELLZ
Final coding © Ladydeadlock & Mistojen
lyrics © AC/DC; Queen; Marilyn Manson; Extra Blue Kind; Virgin Millionaires; The Doors.
coloring © Color Blend

Last edited by cassikat on Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
mistojen
Admin
mistojen

Number of posts : 449
Character : Donna Noble
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Jenny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenny   Jenny Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:48 am

Jenny Donnalittle2tq3 Jenny Donnalittlezr6
Name Donna Noble
Age 40
Occupation Super Temp
Relationships

----------
You speak:
I speak: Jenny makes me remember what it's like to be young, happy, and carefree, because she's all of those things. She isn't my daughter by blood or DNA, nor is she my sister...but I'd take her underwing as either, if she asked me to, without a moment's thought. Her innocence and energy are both refreshing and exhausting, but I'll happily take it all in stride if it means I get to spend time with her. It's been a long time since I cared about someone as much as I do Jenny and it'll be a long time before I feel this protective over someone again, so I hope she doesn't go zooming off any time soon. I'll miss her like hell if she does.
Back to top Go down
http://mistojen.livejournal.com
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

Number of posts : 416
Character : Ianto Jones

Jenny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenny   Jenny Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:07 pm

Jenny Iantoavvie1 Jenny Iantoavvie2
Name Ianto Jones
Age 26
Occupation Torchwood 3 general support officer & Field Agent
Relationships

----------
You speak: Jenny is quite something... Indescribable, even. She dropped from the sky, that's how I met her, and she's this joyful, free-spirited, energetic, beautiful girl that I could just watch for hours. She's quite forward, too, and I must say I'm quite taken with her, but it's not like people think. I just want to be around her, and spend time with her, having fun, possibly even discovering new things.

I speak: He's handsome, brave enough to set up a date under my Dad's nose, and we've already discovered we like a few of the same things. Not to mention we do seem to have the same opinions on a few things too. I like him ever so much, but I just wish I had the chance to really spend a lot of time with him without everyone hovering over us all the time.
Back to top Go down
http://ladydeadlock.livejournal.com
surferchica8604
surferchica8604

Number of posts : 56
Character : Martha Jones
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Jenny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenny   Jenny Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:05 pm

Jenny Dw016su5 Jenny Dw001pe7
Name Martha Jones
Age 24
Occupation U.N.I.T
Relationships
[color=#55E6D5]When it's all the same you can ask for it by name
:::First name basis
----------
You speak: (They say something)I speak: I didn't really get the time to get to know Jenny like the Doctor and Donna had. I don't know what the young girl was like but even in the small time she was there, she caused us all heartbreak. From what I heard from Donna and the Doctor was she was fiesty, quick and loved to run. I wish I hd gotten to spend more time with her.
Back to top Go down
starrylizard
starrylizard

Number of posts : 271
Character : The Doctor

Jenny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenny   Jenny Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:31 am

Jenny TheDoctoricon Jenny TheDoctoricon2
Name The Doctor
Age 900+
Occupation Traveller
Relationships
----------
You speak: I didn't have much say in how Jenny came to be. To say she surprised me would be a huge understatement (appearing ready for war as she did), but I've found she's more like me then I care to admit. She's warm and bright, loves to run, and she's a Timelord through and through. In the short time we had, I started to feel like a proper Dad. When she died, my hearts broke. I never thought I'd lose a child again, being the last of my kind, but something brought her back to me and I'm grateful. There's so much I need to teach her, but until then I'll protect her and love her and (though I may pretend otherwise) beware anyone that gets in the way of that. Most of all, I refuse to let her become lonely. Like I was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jenny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenny   Jenny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jenny
Page 1 of 1