Time, Space, and the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Doctor Who & Torchwood RPG forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

cassikat - Jenny

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cassikat
cassikat

Number of posts : 212
Character : Jenny
Registration date : 2008-06-11

cassikat - Jenny Empty
PostSubject: cassikat - Jenny   cassikat - Jenny Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:57 pm

Hello all, I'm cassikat, and I play Jenny, the Doctor's Daughter.

I'm 35 (ancient crone, yarr! *waves a stick*), have an odd sense of humor, and I live in the City that Ate a County. More properly known as Jacksonville, FL USA.

Anyway, I'm here, I'm around...eventually I'll track down my AIM password and have that up and available for chat.

And really, I'm not as crazy as my warped sense of humor would imply - I don't bite! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mistojen
Admin
mistojen

Number of posts : 449
Character : Donna Noble
Registration date : 2008-06-09

cassikat - Jenny Empty
PostSubject: Re: cassikat - Jenny   cassikat - Jenny Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:11 pm

Glad to have ya!

...why do I have the feeling you'll get along really well with Lizzie (The Doctor), given your sense of humor? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://mistojen.livejournal.com
cassikat
cassikat

cassikat - Jenny Empty
PostSubject: Re: cassikat - Jenny   cassikat - Jenny Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:30 pm

What, we have something similar when it comes to sense of humor? Smile
Back to top Go down
mistojen
Admin
mistojen

Number of posts : 449
Character : Donna Noble

cassikat - Jenny Empty
PostSubject: Re: cassikat - Jenny   cassikat - Jenny Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:52 pm

Judging by the appearance through the Rift Laughing Yeah, I'd say so. You two are gonna be like the crack twins or something lol
Back to top Go down
http://mistojen.livejournal.com
starrylizard
starrylizard

Number of posts : 271
Character : The Doctor

cassikat - Jenny Empty
PostSubject: Re: cassikat - Jenny   cassikat - Jenny Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:05 am

What? My ears are burning... Embarassed

Heya Cassikat. yeah, I do have a rather dry sense of humour that sometimes catches people wondering if I'm serious or not ...and I love cracky, insane anythings! So, I hope we'll get along fabulously!

I'm so glad someone took on Jenny. She was the first character I thought to play, but I hope I can do Ten justice! Feel free to PM me or chat on MSN or chatbox or whatever.
Back to top Go down
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

Number of posts : 416
Character : Ianto Jones

cassikat - Jenny Empty
PostSubject: Re: cassikat - Jenny   cassikat - Jenny Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:19 pm

I think I probably said this before, but most of what I say is me joking/winding you up/amusing myself. So...We'll get along fine, since I live by my sense of humour and would be nobody without it! My family is known for making people wonder whether they're being serious or not.

Once I even cried real tears because a friend told me unicorns didn't exist. He thought I was serious. I'm 20, btw, so, it should be implied that no, I don't think unicorns are real...=P
Back to top Go down
http://ladydeadlock.livejournal.com
cassikat
cassikat

cassikat - Jenny Empty
PostSubject: Re: cassikat - Jenny   cassikat - Jenny Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:28 pm

Supahcracktwin powers, activate! (ohcrap, just dated myself again Laughing )

I'm just glad there's more than just me with weird/odd/dry/cracky senses of humor, so we should all get along fabulously. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cassikat - Jenny Empty
PostSubject: Re: cassikat - Jenny   cassikat - Jenny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cassikat - Jenny
Page 1 of 1