Time, Space, and the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Doctor Who & Torchwood RPG forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ANNOUNCEMENT - GAME HAS MOVED TO NEW SERVER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mistojen
Admin
mistojen

Number of posts : 449
Character : Donna Noble
Registration date : 2008-06-09

ANNOUNCEMENT - GAME HAS MOVED TO NEW SERVER Empty
PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENT - GAME HAS MOVED TO NEW SERVER   ANNOUNCEMENT - GAME HAS MOVED TO NEW SERVER Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:26 am

Hey everybody!

So, remember how often this board would crash? Yeah, me too. I got sick of it. So, we've moved our game to a new server. You can find the new board here. We've already registered everyone who had an account before July 18th at that board and your password is currently "changeme" You'll need to log in and change your password as soon as possible.

The staff has worked tirelessly over the past week moving each and every post by hand to the new board so that you wouldn't lose anything from this board. If you see anything missing that you need, please send me a Private Message over there and I will move it immediately for you.

Please do not post on this board anymore; you will notice that all the current threads EXCEPT this one are locked. Go to the new board to continue playing. It's up and running and ready to roll!

I will be updating the rules posts over there to reflect the changes, but justo let you all know, there are no spoiler tags at the new forum, so if your thread has content that you feel needs those tags, you simply need to have the original poster for that thread edit their first post to add "MATURE" in the description box under the subject or send a PM to a staff member to ask one of us to do it.

Also, at the new board, you will see that there is no chatbox at the bottom of the board. HOWEVER, there are TWO shiny, new chatboxes in the new Chat section of the forum - one for in-character chatting and one for out of character chatting. So, have a blast with those Very Happy

Can't wait to see you all back to playing! I've missed you! *squishes you entire lot*

See you there!

Much love I love you
Back to top Go down
http://mistojen.livejournal.com
starrylizard
starrylizard

Number of posts : 271
Character : The Doctor
Registration date : 2008-06-09

ANNOUNCEMENT - GAME HAS MOVED TO NEW SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - GAME HAS MOVED TO NEW SERVER   ANNOUNCEMENT - GAME HAS MOVED TO NEW SERVER Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:08 am

Don't forget to also change your email address! Smile
Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT - GAME HAS MOVED TO NEW SERVER
Page 1 of 1