Time, Space, and the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Doctor Who & Torchwood RPG forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Annoucement - July 10, 08

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mistojen
Admin
mistojen

Number of posts : 449
Character : Donna Noble
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Annoucement - July 10, 08 Empty
PostSubject: Annoucement - July 10, 08   Annoucement - July 10, 08 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:06 am

Hey everybody

For those of you who were trying to access the site earlier tonight and this evening, I do apologize for the fact that it was down. I still have not heard back from the Support Admins, but rumor has it that a server or servers was down. Unfortunately, our forum was not the only one with the issue.

That said, I'm not sure how stable the server will be, as I'm not connected in any way with those people and we're sharing a public server, but I can assure you I've been posting and looking for help to find the source of the problem as well as an ETA about how long we will be having this problem.

So, if you see this, hopefully that means the issues have been resolved, but please have patience if there are still hiccups in the system. Unfortunately, there's nothing I or any of the other staff members can do. Hang in there, and hopefully we'll be back in business full swing with no problems or bugs as soon as possible.

In the meantime, let's just be thankful we haven't lost any of our data, to my knowledge.

Sorry again and happy RPing everyone Smile

Much love,
Jen

ETA: For future occurrences, a lot of us have MSN or Windows Live Messenger; like we did tonight, we can congregate there for chat or for IC chat; even for RPing if both parties are willing to copy and paste into the appropriate threads once the board is back up and running. Just thought I'd mention it Smile

Last edited by mistojen on Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mistojen.livejournal.com
starrylizard
starrylizard

Number of posts : 271
Character : The Doctor
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Annoucement - July 10, 08   Annoucement - July 10, 08 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:37 am

We're back! cheers
Back to top Go down
PoodlesPerfect
PoodlesPerfect

Number of posts : 47
Character : Capt. John Hart
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Annoucement - July 10, 08   Annoucement - July 10, 08 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:15 pm

I thought it was my internet finally giving in. >.<

YAY! though we are back in action. cheerleader
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annoucement - July 10, 08   Annoucement - July 10, 08 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annoucement - July 10, 08
Page 1 of 1