Time, Space, and the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Doctor Who & Torchwood RPG forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
lennondollie

Number of posts : 86
Character : formerly Toshiko Sato
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open]   Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:36 pm

"So, Tosh, anything potentially embarrassing you found on the CCTV lately?"

Shrugging, Tosh shook her head. "Not really... stray cat... man picking up stray cat... cat clawing him... the usual..." Total deadpan was the way to go.

She turned to Ianto. "Any weird visitors in the office?"
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

Number of posts : 515
Character : Lynne Masters
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open]   Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:40 pm

"I don't... want this to end, whatever it is. I just... don't want to hurt you, and I don't want to lie to you."

The fact that he was saying it out loud like that - that he didn't want to hurt or lie to her - rather than promising he wouldn't, gave Lynne a little hope. At least he was being honest right now; she could feel it.

He didn't want it to end, either; what they had. Lynne was happy to hear it.

"What is this, anyway?"

"I don't know," she admitted sheepishly. She paused and then looked into his eyes. "What do you want it to be, Owen...?"
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

Number of posts : 522
Character : Dr. Owen Harper

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open]   Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:56 pm

"What do you want it to be, Owen...?"

Owen shook his head. "I don't know." He stepped over to Lynne and hugged her close.
Back to top Go down
http://rinoachan326.livejournal.com/profile
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open]   Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:00 am

"I don't know."

Lynne closed her eyes and hugged Owen like she was afraid he'd disappear if she let him go.

"I wasn't entirely honest with you, either," she whispered. "I didn't realize it at the time, but I do now..."

Opening her eyes, Lynne pulled away just slightly so that she could look up at him. "About the...title. I mean, I want to know you longer; get to know you better, but..." she gave him a sheepish half-smile and shrugged. She hoped he'd understand, because she felt like an idiot already and didn't want to have to come out and say it.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open]   Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:09 am

"About the...title. I mean, I want to know you longer; get to know you better, but..."

Owen smiled slightly and squeezed Lynne just enough to tell her that he knew what she meant. "We should probably get back inside," Owen smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open]   Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:16 am

Owen gave Lynne a bit of a squeeze and a smile, which Lynne took to mean he followed her line of thought. Once again, she felt like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders.

"We should probably get back inside,"

Without replying to him, Lynne took his face in her hands and crushed her mouth onto his. One of her hands slid around to the back of his head, fisting his hair. He really was too good to be true...and yet, she really and truly thought that, with a little time and a little effort on her part, she could get used to his Atomic Flaw. It wasn't even really that bad, come to think of it...
Back to top Go down
lennondollie

Number of posts : 86
Character : formerly Toshiko Sato
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open]   Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:24 am

Toshiko came out of the bar after saying her goodbyes to Ianto. She opened the door to see Owen and Lynne. Tosh smiled a bit, happy for him. Walking to her car, she caught Owen's eye and gave a nod signaling she'd see him at work tomorrow and drove off.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open]   Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:28 am

Owen and Lynne kissed, and when they parted, he didn't move. He held her close and smiled at her. The the door opened and Tosh walked out. Well, this was a bit awkward. She nodded goodbye and drove away. 'I probably should have stopped her from driving...'

"Well, uh... we should really get back inside now..." He opened the door to the bar.
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open]   Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:32 am

"Well, uh... we should really get back inside now..."

Lynne nodded. "I just saw Tosh leave," she said softly. "I suppose if we stay out here much longer, Ianto will start to feel a bit lonesome," she added with a gentle smile.

"Owen..." she started. Her voice trailed off and she stopped herself. No, she shouldn't; he'd already said he didn't know what he wanted them to be. She ought to leave it at that. Lynne figured, when Owen was ready or when he did know, he'd say. "Thanks for putting up with me..." she said, instead.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open]   Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:38 am

Owen smiled at her. "When do you get off tonight, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open]   Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:41 am

Lynne looked down at her watch and smirked. "Twenty minutes-ish. I have to stay an extra five minutes for being forty five seconds late today - don't ask - but...midnight. Five after midnight. Whatever," she replied, stepping through the door and turning quickly to face him, waiting for him to come in and take the lead again.
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open]   Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:49 am

Owen smiled at her. He made his way through the bar, with Lynne just behind him, until he came to the counter. He sat next to Ianto, as Tosh had left. He moved his empty glass in front of him. He looked at the other man. This was awkward. He didn't even like Ianto. He looked back at his own glass. "Can I have another one, love?"
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open]   Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:55 am

Lynne rounded the bar just as her coworker was heading back to the kitchen and she looked back and forth between Ianto and Owen. Neither said anything to the other and Lynne raised an eyebrow curiously.

"Can I have another one, love?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Definitely," Lynne replied, smiling back at him and taking his glass to fill it.

As she turned away to do so, she found herself wondering hopefully if Owen had asked when she was getting off work because he wanted to spend more time with her.

"Voila," she said with a grin, turning back to him and placing his glass back down on the bar.
Back to top Go down
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

Number of posts : 416
Character : Ianto Jones
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open]   Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:23 pm

Ianto had been slightly inebriated, so much so that he had hardly noticed Tosh had left while he was drinking. As Owen and Lynne came back inside, he couldn't help feeling awkward; after all, he was only there so Tosh wouldn't be alone with Owen and his bird, and as Tosh had left, there was no point in him being there anymore - there was no need to pretend Owen and Ianto were friends just for one night. He thought of leaving as well.

He took his wallet out of his jacket inner-pocket, looking up at Lynne with a £10 note in his hand.

"Does this cover it, Lynne?" He asked with a smile, his inebriation slowly becoming less noticeable, he wasn't even seeing everything hazy anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://ladydeadlock.livejournal.com
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open]   Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:28 pm

"Does this cover it, Lynne?"

Lynne nodded, taking the tenner. "Yeah. Are you leaving already?" she asked a little sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open]   Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are you? I really wanna know... [attn: Owen, TW3, open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3