Time, Space, and the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Doctor Who & Torchwood RPG forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rose Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hakura0
Hakura0

Number of posts : 225
Character : Rose Tyler
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Rose Tyler Empty
PostSubject: Rose Tyler   Rose Tyler Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:23 am

The real you
Name/alias: Danyel
Role playing experience: On and off for around seven or eight years, from AOL chatrooms to Neopets RP boards and a few various others. Most of it has been via AIM though, varying fandoms.
Other characters: Jack at Spookydo on LJ; No others at present.

Your character
Full name: Rose Marion Tyler
Nickname(s): N/A
Date of birth: Stated as 27 April, 1987 in an annual article, though this is inconsistent with some other information.
Sexual preference: Straight

Physical appearance
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Blonde (Bleached from brown)
Unique traits: (tattoos, piercings, and scars) Pierced ears; bleached hair.
Face used: (name of the actor/actress/model you're using to represent your character) Billie Piper
Image:(link us to a picture or embed the image with the img codes - this picture will be made into your official avatar once approved, so choose wisely.) http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/gallery/rose/800/rose_love.jpg
Likes: Chips, the Doctor, pink, crinkled crisps, Spiderman 2, ABBA
Dislikes: Those blue mushy things they tried to pass off as chips on that planet with the frog people, alien threats
Strengths: Compassionate, inquisitive, loyal
Weaknesses: The Doctor, her family
Hopes: To somehow get back to the Doctor, but saving that to have that fantastic life.
Fears: Failing those she loves,
Random facts: Won a bronze medal in under-sevens gymnastics. Has a phone capable of calling anywhere.
Skills: (don’t overkill it) Asking the right questions
Overall personality: Once she sets her mind to something she tends to follow through with it. Pays attention to the people in the background, and people in general. Better at seeing the little things then the big picture. Can be something of a flirt at times, and tends to be open. Tends to be loyal and is not beyond jealousy. It can take her some time to adjust to new things.

History
Place of birth: London
Currently living in: Alt!London
Family: (name, age, how they’re related, alive/dead, relationship) Jacqueline Andrea Suzette Tyler, 41, her mother, alive, Very close. Peter Alan Tyler, 33 at death, father, dead, only met for a short period of time. Alt!Peter, unknown, possible step-father, alive.
Marital status: Single
Transportation: None
History: She was raised in the Powell Estate by her mother, Jackie, after the death of her father. She did gymnastics as a child, and would occaisonally skip school with her mate Shareen. She started going out with Mickey on and off again when she was around fourteen. She left school before her A-levels to move in with Jimmy Stone, but the relationship ended in tears and she ended up back at her Mum's and out a couple hundred pounds. This led to Jackie calling in a favor to get her the job at Henrik's that eventually led to her meeting the Doctor. She travelled with him for a time, until her entrapment in a parallel world made it impossible.

Other
Prove you read the rules: Mod Edit: Proven.
Role play sample: (must be at least 200 words)
The sun was beating down harshly on the roof of the building as Rose made her way across it. She scoured the area for any movement, any sign of life, but turned up nothing. A quick glance towards the object in her hand, a rather souped up GPS of possibly alien origin, showed her that what she was tracking still hadn't moved, but was close.

A quick movement of her free hand pushed a few errant hairs behind her ear, tugging the edge of her shirt down slightly on it's way back to it's place at her side. "I know you're around here somewhere." She muttered to the air, her glances between tracker and rooftop becoming more frequent as she went.

Something near the edge of the rooftop caught her eye, and after a quick glance to make sure the roof was otherwise clear she moved towards it. Crouching down beside it, she furrowed her brows slightly at what she soon realized was the tracking device. Rose picked it up, grimacing at the sticky green substance on the bottom as her fingers touched it.

A moment later though, realization dawned and it was thrust into her pocket as she sprinted back accross the roof. They'd lost it then, but they had a good idea of where it might be headed. Back to the remains of its ship. She was halfway across the rooftop when her phone rang. A moment later she'd answered it, quickening her pace. "Yeah, I'd noticed." Rose informed the person on the other end of the phone rather flatly, opening the door that led down into the building and starting on the stairs. "I'm on my way."
Back to top Go down
starrylizard
starrylizard

Number of posts : 271
Character : The Doctor
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Rose Tyler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Tyler   Rose Tyler Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:45 am

Approval x1 from me. I so want to know what she's chasing. Great stuff!
Back to top Go down
mistojen
Admin
mistojen

Number of posts : 449
Character : Donna Noble
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Rose Tyler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Tyler   Rose Tyler Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 7:44 am

Me too Laughing Looks good to me, as well Very Happy

APPROVED.
Back to top Go down