Time, Space, and the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Doctor Who & Torchwood RPG forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lynne Masters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

Number of posts : 515
Character : Lynne Masters
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Lynne Masters Empty
PostSubject: Lynne Masters   Lynne Masters Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:26 am

*LYNNE MASTERS*
Lynne Masters Lynneprofiletr8
_Human
_Female
_Stylist/Bartender

"-I'm a rocketship on my way to Mars,
on a collision course-"

»_Friendship
    I didn't have to sell you:::Acquaintance
    When it's all the same you can ask for it by name:::First name basis
    Entertain but never trust anyone sober:::Drinking buddies
    I'm not ashamed you're entertained:::Friends
    I can't turn my back on you when you are walking away:::Good friends
    You and me and the devil makes 3:::Best friends
    We built this tomb together, and I won't fill it alone:::Family at heart

»_Love
    I will hunt you down, I will make you mine:::Stalker
    Such a pretty, pretty face if it weren't so cruel:::Used to be
    Come around here, I gotta see your face, but mainly I gotta see what you taste:::Sexual attraction
    Don't lead me on or drag it out, make up your mind, please don't tease me:::Crush
    You keep me around, no one leaves this time:::Friends with benefits
    I hear the love inside your moan:::Lover
    And you're right here whispering in my ear:::Married
    I'm wavin' both my arms into outerspace just to reach you, my luna:::Love of my life

»_Hate
    For a while, I will take it day by day:::Suspicious
    We race through life with only ourselves to blame if we're left behind:::Indifference
    You want me to listen, well I think you should shout:::Annoyance
    And I'm telling you that this is why we can't be friends:::Dislike
    Come on, take another swing at me:::Rivalry
    Say what you came here to say, might as well get it out:::Mutual dislike/hate
    I would stay, but I would cut you down to size:::Hate

»_Other
    I've got an angel in the lobby, he's waiting to put me in line:::Work partners
    We're a death-marching band:::Partners in crime
    You think that you thought all the thoughts that I thought you:::mentor/teacher
    We'll be together while the planet dies:::Family
    I'd like to love you but my heart is a sore, I am so yours:::Love/Hate

"-People are strange, when you're a stranger-"

Lynne Masters Icon1Lynne Masters Icon2
Dr. Owen Harper
Age 28
Occupation Medical Officer, Torchwood 3
Relationships

Come around here, I gotta see your face, but mainly I gotta see what you taste:::Sexual attraction
Don't lead me on or drag it out, make up your mind, please don't tease me:::Crush
I hear the love inside your moan:::Lover

----------
You speak: Lynne is beautiful and fun and feisty and sexy and... It's been a long time since I've felt this way, not since Diane, at least, and I'm not sure if I can handle being in a relationship, but I'm tired of being alone.
I speak: I've had my eye on Owen for a long time before I even so much as knew his name. He started chattin' me up when I was at work one night and things kind of snowballed from there. I don't know where we stand, really, but I'd like to find out...he seems like a really good guy and let's just say I wouldn't hate spending a lot more time with him... Wink

Lynne Masters Iantoavvie1 Lynne Masters Iantoavvie2
Name Ianto Jones
Age 26
Occupation Torchwood 3 general support officer & field agent
Relationships

----------
You speak: Lynne bartends at the pub I (and the rest of Torchwood) usually go to. I met her when Owen invited Tosh and I for a drink. Apparently, she's also Owen's girlfriend, and she can mix a gin&tonic like nobody I ever met. She seems nice, too, if I had to put up with what she puts up with behind the counter, I don't think I'd be as nice.

I speak:I met Ianto once when I asked Owen to bring some friends over to my bar. He seems like a really nice guy. He complimented my bartending skills and he looks pretty hot in a suit, so points for that. I wouldn't mind getting to know him better, though...he's very quiet. A friend of Owen's should be a friend of mine, after all, right?

Lynne Masters Jdm5zl9 Lynne Masters Jdm2di9
Name Jared Smith
Age 40
Occupation Retired
Relationships

----------
You speak: I only met Lynne briefly in the dark of night. She seems lovely though, very practical and feet-on-the-ground so to speak. She left to take care of a man who was injured. Hopefully they're both okay. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll see her around and be able to ask. I'd like to see her again.
I speak:I met Jared in the streets of Cardiff, pretty much right in front of my house. I thought I'd seen something, but when I turned, there had been nothing there, so, I started shouting at it - uh...like you do... Embarassed - and then there Jared was. I haven't gotten to know him at all and certainly not well enough to get a feel for him, but I can say...my God, but he's attractive for his age. I think he's probably old enough to be my dad, but still...

---

Code:
two 100x100 icons of the character
[color=#B5A000][b]Name[/b]
[b]Age[/b]
[b]Occupation[/b]
[b]Relationships[/b][/color] (Quote the above post to get the colour codes)
----------
[color=#5CB5B8][b]You speak:[/b][/color] (They say something)[color=#4D8799][b]I speak:[/b][/color] You say something - in case you haven't, go post on theirs afterwards.)

---

Base coding © MELLZ
Final coding © Ladydeadlock & Mistojen
lyrics © AC/DC; Queen; Marilyn Manson; Extra Blue Kind; Virgin Millionaires; The Doors.
coloring © Color Blend

Last edited by rockinthehd on Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

Number of posts : 522
Character : Dr. Owen Harper

Lynne Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynne Masters   Lynne Masters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:02 am

Dr. Owen Harper
Age 28
Relationships

You keep me around, no one leaves this time:::Friends with benefits

----------
You speak: Lynne is beautiful and fun and feisty and sexy and... It's been a long time since I've felt this way, not since Diane, at least, and I'm not sure if I can handle being in a relationship, but I'm tired of being alone.
I speak: I've had my eye on Owen for a long time before I even so much as knew his name. He started chattin' me up when I was at work one night and things kind of snowballed from there. I don't know where we stand, really, but I'd like to find out...he seems like a really good guy and let's just say I wouldn't hate spending a lot more time with him... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://rinoachan326.livejournal.com/profile
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

Number of posts : 522
Character : Dr. Owen Harper

Lynne Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynne Masters   Lynne Masters Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:12 am

Dr. Owen Harper
Age 28
Relationships

----------
Back to top Go down
http://rinoachan326.livejournal.com/profile
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

Number of posts : 416
Character : Ianto Jones
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Lynne Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynne Masters   Lynne Masters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:23 am

Lynne Masters Iantoavvie1 Lynne Masters Iantoavvie2
Name Ianto Jones
Age 26
Occupation Torchwood 3 general support officer & field agent
Relationships

----------
You speak: Lynne bartends at the pub I (and the rest of Torchwood) usually go to. I met her when Owen invited Tosh and I for a drink. Apparently, she's also Owen's girlfriend, and she can mix a gin&tonic like nobody I ever met. She seems nice, too, if I had to put up with what she puts up with behind the counter, I don't think I'd be as nice.

I speak:I met Ianto once when I asked Owen to bring some friends over to my bar. He seems like a really nice guy. He complimented my bartending skills and he looks pretty hot in a suit, so points for that. I wouldn't mind getting to know him better, though...he's very quiet. A friend of Owen's should be a friend of mine, after all, right?
Back to top Go down
http://ladydeadlock.livejournal.com
memoriesandwhiskey
memoriesandwhiskey

Number of posts : 28
Character : Jared Smith
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Lynne Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynne Masters   Lynne Masters Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:14 am

Lynne Masters Jdm5zl9 Lynne Masters Jdm2di9
Name Jared Smith
Age 40
Occupation Retired
Relationships

----------
You speak: I only met Lynne briefly in the dark of night. She seems lovely though, very practical and feet-on-the-ground so to speak. She left to take care of a man who was injured. Hopefully they're both okay. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll see her around and be able to ask. I'd like to see her again.
I speak:I met Jared in the streets of Cardiff, pretty much right in front of my house. I thought I'd seen something, but when I turned, there had been nothing there, so, I started shouting at it - uh...like you do... Embarassed - and then there Jared was. I haven't gotten to know him at all and certainly not well enough to get a feel for him, but I can say...my God, but he's attractive for his age. I think he's probably old enough to be my dad, but still...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lynne Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynne Masters   Lynne Masters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lynne Masters
Page 1 of 1