Time, Space, and the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Doctor Who & Torchwood RPG forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Captain John Hart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PoodlesPerfect
PoodlesPerfect

Number of posts : 47
Character : Capt. John Hart
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Captain John Hart Empty
PostSubject: Captain John Hart   Captain John Hart Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:07 pm

The real you
Name/alias: Suzanne
Role playing experience: Various sci-fi and Fantasy, and here of course! Wink
Other characters: Ross Jenkins

Your character
Full name: Captain John Hart
Nickname(s): Known under various Aliases.
Date of birth: 1st July. 51st Century (Exact year Unknown)
Sexual preference: Omnisexual

Physical appearance
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Brown
Unique traits:
Face used: James Masters
Image: Captain John Hart Tw_downloads_s2_ep01_homepage_800
Likes: Drink, Sex, Drugs, Poodles and upon occasion Murder.
Dislikes: Rehab. Being told what to do. Whiney people.
Strengths: Time Travel. Con Artist. Sex and Fighting.
Weaknesses: Can't resist a risk, or challenge. Greed.
Hopes: To pull the perfect scam, and live like a king.
Fears: Death. Being alone.
Random facts: He was a good wife. Girls, Boys, poodles, it's all good to him. He goes way back with Jack.
Skills: Good fighter. Great at pulling scams. Able to use the rift to travel in time.
Overall personality: He likes to have a good time, even if it's at other people's expense. He's been to Drink, Drugs, Sex, and murder rehabs, and unfortunately for the rest of the universe, that didn't work out so well. He's very direct, sarcastic, and selfish. It's hard to tell when he's lying or being honest, and difficult to say wether he differentiates between the two. He shows no remorse at others suffering, and is out for number one, but this doesn't mean he doesn't care about others, he just doesn't show it.

History
Place of birth: Earth during the 51st century.
Currently living in: Traveling: UK, Earth.
Family: No known Family.
Marital status: Single.
Transportation: Time Agency Vortex Manipulator
History: He grew up alone on the streets of 51st century Earth, his parents abandoning him with out explanation, and he grew up learning how to take care of himself, stealing, begging, murdering, and selling himself to get by. He frowns upon none of this and expects it as how to get by. Aged 21 arrested for murder and theft, but he was scouted by the time agency and bailed out with no charges. The time agency took him on as a talented fighter and thief and partnered him up with Jack Harkness, finding him to be the only one able to control him. He and Jack teamed up were unstoppable, as Time Agents and as Con-artists, living the high life, doing as they pleased, along the way getting into many adventures such as getting stuck in a time loop, and starting a relationship strong enough to be compared with marriage. Jack and John were then separated and unable or unwilling to find each-other again. Since then he has wandered round time in space, visiting Earth frequently as shown in his clothes, with a British Napoleonic Redcoat, 17th century Italian Boots, a samurai sword from feudal Japan, with modern and futuristic weapons held in Old American West gun-holsters. Needless to say, he feels it’s important to give the 21st century a good visit.

Other
Prove you read the rules: Mod Edit: Proven.
Role play sample:

He rolled his shoulders back with a satisfying click. Vortex travel could do that to a guy, make him all achy and out of place. He was just glad he didn’t have anyone with him. Now, where was he? He’d decided to go for a gander round the 21st century, see what all the fuss was about, it was a time period he had very much neglected, so on a whim he’d set the Vortex Manipulator at a random point between the beginning and end of the 21st century. He looked down. 28.06.20.08.94.49. Ah, 2008; Cardiff. This could be fun.

He rested his hand on the hilt of his sword and walked off this particular spot, outside a sports centre of some kind. He smiled to the pretty ladies and dogs out jogging. “Well, well, well” He smiled. “If this century isn’t so quaint. All sweet and innocent. Time to shake it up a bit.” He raised his voice, a nearby jogger looked at him a little weird, he winked at her, she jogged swiftly on. He set off at a swagger, a definite swagger; time to see what fun there was to be had in this small town.

((It's like 00:07am here. Lol I had to shove it in ASAP. Hope it fits the character.. I beefed his history up a little, well his character in general, based off canon stuff though.))
Back to top Go down
mistojen
Admin
mistojen

Number of posts : 449
Character : Donna Noble
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Captain John Hart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain John Hart   Captain John Hart Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:12 pm

I like that you beefed up the character a bit. I'm not super familiar with Capt. John facts, but it sounds good to me. Also, I loved your RP sample. I could hear him saying those things; see him swaggering off. Well done Smile

Mod approval x1
Back to top Go down
http://mistojen.livejournal.com
starrylizard
starrylizard

Number of posts : 271
Character : The Doctor

Captain John Hart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain John Hart   Captain John Hart Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:29 pm

Oh I like it too! Very Happy
So this version of John hasn't met the TW team yet? Is that where we're at in the timeline? Just asking for my own clarification. Not because you have to change anything.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
mistojen
Admin
mistojen

Number of posts : 449
Character : Donna Noble

Captain John Hart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain John Hart   Captain John Hart Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:58 pm

Av and personalized profile up; permissions to TW3 territory granted.

Welcome aboard Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mistojen.livejournal.com
PoodlesPerfect
PoodlesPerfect

Number of posts : 47
Character : Capt. John Hart
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Captain John Hart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain John Hart   Captain John Hart Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:52 pm

He has, he just wants some fun before he goes and terrorizes the gang. Wink I'd set him down about Adam or so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Captain John Hart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain John Hart   Captain John Hart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain John Hart
Page 1 of 1