Time, Space, and the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Doctor Who & Torchwood RPG forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Master

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jellybabiesanddeath
jellybabiesanddeath

Number of posts : 61
Character : The Master
Registration date : 2008-06-24

The Master Empty
PostSubject: The Master   The Master Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:00 pm

The real you
Name/alias: Katie
Role playing experience: Lady Une (Gundam Wing), Dr. James Wilson (House, M.D.)
Other characters: Dr. Owen Harper

Your character
Full name: The Master
Nickname(s): James Stoker
Date of birth: unknown.
Sexual preference: Unknown

Physical appearance
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown
Unique traits: (tattoos, piercings, and scars)
Face used: Christian Bale
Image: http://stupidcelebrities.net/wp-content/christian-bale.jpg
Dislikes: The Doctor
Strengths: Brilliant mind and no fear.
Weaknesses: bit psychotic and vain
Hopes: To take over the universe
Fears: forgiveness
Random facts: Survived his 13th and final regeneration and was executed by the Daleks, only to be brought back by the Time Lords
Skills: He’s persuasive and a bit hypnotic. Also very clever, albeit insane.
Overall personality: The Master’s main goal in life is to rule the Universe. He’s very clever, but psychopathic, and his ego is quite large. He lusts for power and enjoys the pain of others.

History
Place of birth: Gallifrey
Currently living in: London, England, UK, Earth
Family: Unknown
Marital status: single
Transportation: Unknown
History: Born on the planet of Gallifrey. At the age of 8 he, like all time lords, looked into the Untempered Schism and was driven mad. He became obsessed with ruling the universe. He even found a way to surpass the 13 regeneration limit of the Time Lords. Eventually, he was executed by the Daleks, but escaped by turning himself into a snake-like being and hiding in the Doctor’s TARDIS. The Master was revived by the Time Lords to serve as the ultimate soldier during the Time War, but fled to the end of the universe, turning himself into a human named Professor Yana, until Martha Jones forced him to notice his Fob watch, which he used to turn back into a Time Lord. He stole the Doctor’s TARDIS, abandoning him, Martha Jones, and Jack Harkness. He cannibalized the TARDIS, turning it into a Paradox Machine. With this, he released the Toclafane, helping him successfully take over the Earth. His plans were thwarted by Martha Jones and The Doctor, and he was eventually shot by his wife, Lucy Saxon and burned in a funeral pyre. The Master escaped very much as he did the Daleks. He has spent the past year regaining power in the political field. He is currently a member of the House of Lords.

Other
Prove you read the rules: Mod Edit: Proven
Role play sample: (must be at least 200 words)

James Stoker was putting the finishing touches on his look, making sure his hair looked good, his suit was pristine, and his tie was straight. He smiled at the man in the mirror, admiring his handiwork. He stepped out of his office and was immediately bombarded by his subordinates, all telling him some piece of information he never bothered to remember or handing him some paper he never planned to read. They all stopped as he walked though a set of double doors and into a room with a stage platform and a podium.

The room was full of people who all stood and applauded when Mr. Stoker entered. He smiled broadly at them and put his hands up to stop their applause as he took the stage. He started his speech. It didn’t matter what it was about, no one would remember. Everyone would be inspired by it, but no one would remember what it was about. The whole country would appreciate what a brilliant man Mr. Stoker was, but no one would know why.

“Great Britain is, just that, great. But we, as a people, as a nation, can and should strive to be better than that. There is no reason why Great Britain couldn’t be the greatest nation in the world. A vote for James Stoker is a vote for greatness.”

And the whole nation applauded.

Last edited by jellybabiesanddeath on Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

Number of posts : 416
Character : Ianto Jones
Registration date : 2008-06-09

The Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Master   The Master Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:07 pm

Being a Master fangirl, and seeing as I'm sure you'll play him wonderfully, I can't say no, at all, to this application.

Mod approval x1
Back to top Go down
http://ladydeadlock.livejournal.com
cassikat
cassikat

Number of posts : 212
Character : Jenny
Registration date : 2008-06-11

The Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Master   The Master Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:43 pm

I absolutely adore the Master, and you've got a fantastic application! Very Happy I do have a question though, since it's been almost a season since TLotTL.

Obviously the Master regained his body, and I'm not going to drive either of us mad detailing the methods. But what has he been up to since he got his body back? I'm not asking any secret plot details, just in general what he's been up to lately. You know, just give us an idea of his timeline since he got his body back Smile
Back to top Go down
jellybabiesanddeath
jellybabiesanddeath

Number of posts : 61
Character : The Master
Registration date : 2008-06-24

The Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Master   The Master Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:29 pm

I hope I fixed it.
Back to top Go down
mistojen
Admin
mistojen

Number of posts : 449
Character : Donna Noble
Registration date : 2008-06-09

The Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Master   The Master Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:32 pm

Looks good to me. Thank you Smile Av and personalized profile will be up shortly

ETA: wow it's getting late. I fail. Embarassed sorry Sad

APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
http://mistojen.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

The Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Master   The Master Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Master
Page 1 of 1