Time, Space, and the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Doctor Who & Torchwood RPG forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Donna Noble

Go down 
+3
everlasting
ladydeadlock
mistojen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mistojen
Admin
mistojen

Number of posts : 449
Character : Donna Noble
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Donna Noble Empty
PostSubject: Donna Noble   Donna Noble Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:57 pm

*DONNA NOBLE*
Donna Noble Series4donnanoblela8
_Human
_Female
_Companion

"-I'm a rocketship on my way to Mars,
on a collision course-"

»_Friendship
    I didn't have to sell you:::Acquaintance
    When it's all the same you can ask for it by name:::First name basis
    Entertain but never trust anyone sober:::Drinking buddies
    I'm not ashamed you're entertained:::Friends
    I can't turn my back on you when you are walking away:::Good friends
    You and me and the devil makes 3:::Best friends
    We built this tomb together, and I won't fill it alone:::Family at heart

»_Love
    I will hunt you down, I will make you mine:::Stalker
    Such a pretty, pretty face if it weren't so cruel:::Used to be
    Come around here, I gotta see your face, but mainly I gotta see what you taste:::Sexual attraction
    Don't lead me on or drag it out, make up your mind, please don't tease me:::Crush
    You keep me around, no one leaves this time:::Friends with benefits
    I hear the love inside your moan:::Lover
    And you're right here whispering in my ear:::Married
    I'm wavin' both my arms into outerspace just to reach you, my luna:::Love of my life

»_Hate
    For a while, I will take it day by day:::Suspicious
    We race through life with only ourselves to blame if we're left behind:::Indifference
    You want me to listen, well I think you should shout:::Annoyance
    And I'm telling you that this is why we can't be friends:::Dislike
    Come on, take another swing at me:::Rivalry
    Say what you came here to say, might as well get it out:::Mutual dislike/hate
    I would stay, but I would cut you down to size:::Hate

»_Other
    I've got an angel in the lobby, he's waiting to put me in line:::Work partners
    We're a death-marching band:::Partners in crime
    You think that you thought all the thoughts that I thought you:::mentor/teacher
    We'll be together while the planet dies:::Family
    I'd like to love you but my heart is a sore, I am so yours:::Love/Hate

"-People are strange, when you're a stranger-"

Donna Noble Iantoavvie1 Donna Noble Iantoavvie2
Name Ianto Jones
Age 26
Occupation Torchwood 3 general support officer & field agent
Relationships

----------
You speak: I met Donna on a rooftop not that long ago. She's quite blunt and even a little bit harsh, but she means well and I've noticed she looks out for everyone. Just try not to cross her in any way. It gets scary...
I speak: He's a cheeky little bloke, but he seems nice enough. Gotta admit he's good looking, even if he's too young for my personal taste. I plan on keeping an eye on him, though, because he works for Torchwood and the Doctor doesn't like Torchwood...there's got to be a reason for that.

Donna Noble TW61_gemstar69Donna Noble TW59_gemstar69
Name Jack Harkness
Age You want an estimate?
Occupation Head of Torchwood Three
Relationships
----------
You speak: Only met her once so far. She's traveling with the Doctor, which pretty much automatically makes her a person of interest. Snappy, too - wouldn't want to get in a fight with her. I think I'd like to get to know her better. I'm curious now.
I speak: Jack is quite possibly one of the most interesting men I've ever met, save for the Doctor (though, I'm not sure whether the Doctor actually counts...). He's attractive, a little bit mysterious, and charming...although, I think that Jack considers himself more charming than he actually is, or perhaps he's just not used to someone being somewhat immune to it. I suppose there's a first time for everything...

Donna Noble Jennyicon1Donna Noble Jennyicon2
Name Jenny
Age A few months
Occupation Traveller
Relationships

----------
You speak: She's cared about me from my very first day, even when I was sort of horrible. I love her to bits, and she's my big sister all full of good advice. If she wanted to act like my mum, I wouldn't mind a bit! (Though I would tease her about Dad a lot more.) I am so thrilled to have found her again, and I don't know what I'd do if she left. Other than be absolutely miserable, that is.
I speak: Jenny makes me remember what it's like to be young, happy, and carefree, because she's all of those things. She isn't my daughter by blood or DNA, nor is she my sister...but I'd take her underwing as either, if she asked me to, without a moment's thought. Her innocence and energy are both refreshing and exhausting, but I'll happily take it all in stride if it means I get to spend time with her. It's been a long time since I cared about someone as much as I do Jenny and it'll be a long time before I feel this protective over someone again, so I hope she doesn't go zooming off any time soon. I'll miss her like hell if she does.

Donna Noble Rose0 Donna Noble Rose1
Name Rose Tyler
Age 20
Occupation Unknown
Relationships
----------
You speak: Only met Donna very recently but I think we're getting along well. We've got a lot in common on one certain spectrum at least. Can't help but be glad I've run into her, even if I'm wary of the news she brought with her. I've got a good feeling about her though, and those usually end up right.
I speak: I've just met Rose, but I already like her and feel like she's the only person in the world - I'd say universe, but even that's not entirely accurate, technically - who understands me. She's been with the Doctor, too, traveling. She knows how it feels to miss him and want to go back. I hope she and I become really good friends someday and if not, I hope she finds everything she's looking for...and not just because she's looking for the same thing I am. She's very sweet, but that doesn't stop me being jealous of her for getting to spend much more time with the Doctor than I originally chose to.

Donna Noble Dw016su5 Donna Noble Dw001pe7
Name Martha Jones
Age 24
Occupation U.N.I.T
Relationships
----------
You speak: One word for Donna; fiesty. She knows how to keep the Doctor on his toes like none of us could do. She's the most brilliant person I've met though sometimes she lets herself thinks she's not. In the short time I've known her, we have become good friends. She's the only one who I can talk to besides Jack who traveled with the Doctor. I wish sometimes I had her outlook of the universe.
I speak: I get the impression that there's more to Martha and her relationship with the Doctor than meets the eye. In any case, she's clever and brave - two things I'm decidedly not most of the time - and I love that I can talk to her about weird things I've seen and I don't have to worry that she'll think I'm a nutter; she understands.

Donna Noble TheDoctoricon Donna Noble TheDoctoricon2
Name The Doctor
Age 900+
Occupation Traveller
Relationships
----------
You speak: Donna is more than just a friend, a comfortable companion or cheery company along for the ride, though she is all of those things too. She has more heart and compassion in her being than almost anyone I've ever met. She's not afraid to speak her mind or put people in their place, especially me, and while sometimes it's frustrating, it has saved me several times over already. She has literally saved me from myself, kept me from being alone and been a true companion. In short, Donna is simply brilliant! Very Happy
I speak: I...don't know what to say about the Doctor. The thing is, if there was ever a complete 180 to be had in a relationship, the Doctor and I are it. When I first met him, I'd been sucked into his TARDIS right as I was walking down the aisle to get married. I thought he'd kidnapped me... In any case, he ended up saving my life that day and I think I, his. He scared me, truthfully, so when he asked me to travel with him, I'd said no. Biggest mistake of my life. I'm just glad that I found him again and now I'd say that while I think we both annoy each other equally, we're also very good friends and I wouldn't have it any other way.

---

Code:
two 100x100 icons of the character
[color=#B5A000][b]Name[/b]
[b]Age[/b]
[b]Occupation[/b]
[b]Relationships[/b][/color] (Quote the above post to get the colour codes)
----------
[color=#5CB5B8][b]You speak:[/b][/color] (They say something)[color=#4D8799][b]I speak:[/b][/color] You say something - in case you haven't, go post on theirs afterwards.)

---

Base coding © MELLZ
Final coding © Ladydeadlock & Mistojen
lyrics © AC/DC; Queen; Marilyn Manson; Extra Blue Kind; Virgin Millionaires; The Doors.
coloring © Color Blend

Last edited by mistojen on Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:25 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mistojen.livejournal.com
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

Number of posts : 416
Character : Ianto Jones

Donna Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donna Noble   Donna Noble Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:06 am

Donna Noble Iantoavvie1 Donna Noble Iantoavvie2
Name Ianto Jones
Age 26
Occupation Torchwood 3 general support officer & field agent
Relationships

[color=#55E6D5]When it's all the same you can ask for it by name
:::First name basis

----------
You speak: I met Donna on a rooftop not that long ago. She's quite blunt and even a little bit harsh, but she means well and I've noticed she looks out for everyone. Just try not to cross her in any way. It gets scary...
I speak:
Back to top Go down
http://ladydeadlock.livejournal.com
everlasting
everlasting

Number of posts : 198
Character : Capt. Jack Harkness
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Donna Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donna Noble   Donna Noble Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:17 am

Donna Noble TW61_gemstar69Donna Noble TW59_gemstar69
Name Jack Harkness
Age You want an estimate?
Occupation Head of Torchwood Three
Relationships
----------
You speak: Only met her once so far. She's traveling with the Doctor, which pretty much automatically makes her a person of interest. Snappy, too - wouldn't want to get in a fight with her. I think I'd like to get to know her better. I'm curious now.
I speak:
Back to top Go down
cassikat
cassikat

Number of posts : 212
Character : Jenny
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Donna Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donna Noble   Donna Noble Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:08 am

Donna Noble Jennyicon1Donna Noble Jennyicon2
Name Jenny
Age A few months
Occupation Traveller
Relationships

----------
You speak:
I speak: She's cared about me from my very first day, even when I was sort of horrible. I love her to bits, and she's my big sister all full of good advice. If she wanted to act like my mum, I wouldn't mind a bit! (Though I would tease her about Dad a lot more.) I am so thrilled to have found her again, and I don't know what I'd do if she left. Other than be absolutely miserable, that is.
Back to top Go down
Hakura0
Hakura0

Number of posts : 225
Character : Rose Tyler
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Donna Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donna Noble   Donna Noble Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:54 pm

Donna Noble Rose0 Donna Noble Rose1
Name Rose Tyler
Age 20
Occupation Unknown
Relationships
----------
You speak: Only met Donna very recently but I think we're getting along well. We've got a lot in common on one certain spectrum at least. Can't help but be glad I've run into her, even if I'm wary of the news she brought with her. I've got a good feeling about her though, and those usually end up right.
I speak:
Back to top Go down
surferchica8604
surferchica8604

Number of posts : 56
Character : Martha Jones
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Donna Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donna Noble   Donna Noble Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:58 pm

Donna Noble Dw016su5 Donna Noble Dw001pe7
Name Martha Jones
Age 24
Occupation U.N.I.T
Relationships
----------
You speak: (They say something)I speak: One word for Donna; fiesty. She knows how to keep the Doctor on his toes like none of us could do. She's the most brilliant person I've met though sometimes she lets herself thinks she's not. In the short time I've known her, we have become good friends. She's the only one who I can talk to besides Jack who traveled with the Doctor. I wish sometimes I had her outlook of the universe.
Back to top Go down
starrylizard
starrylizard

Number of posts : 271
Character : The Doctor

Donna Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donna Noble   Donna Noble Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:11 am

Donna Noble TheDoctoricon Donna Noble TheDoctoricon2
Name The Doctor
Age 900+
Occupation Traveller
Relationships
-------
You speak: Donna is more than just a friend, a comfortable companion or cheery company along for the ride, though she is all of those things too. She has more heart and compassion in her being than almost anyone I've ever met. She's not afraid to speak her mind or put people in their place, especially me, and while sometimes it's frustrating, it has saved me several times over already. She has literally saved me from myself, kept me from being alone and been a true companion. In short, Donna is simply brilliant! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Donna Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donna Noble   Donna Noble Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donna Noble
Page 1 of 1