Time, Space, and the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Doctor Who & Torchwood RPG forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crossover fic requests.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gwendolyne
gwendolyne

Number of posts : 123
Character : Gwen Cooper
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Crossover fic requests. Empty
PostSubject: Crossover fic requests.   Crossover fic requests. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:16 pm

So, I'm taking part in a Buffy the Vampire Slayer Giles summer posting.
And last year my fic was pretty dark, so this year I'm doing crossovers.

I'm willing to crossover with Torchwood and Doctor Who (obviously), The West Wing, Ally McBeal, X-Files, Studio 60 and various others.

People seem to be ignoring my LJ recently (not that i've been posting much...) so I thought I might have some more luck here.
Back to top Go down
starrylizard
starrylizard

Number of posts : 271
Character : The Doctor
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Crossover fic requests.   Crossover fic requests. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:59 pm

So the fic has to have Giles in it? Hmmm.

You could maybe do a DW/Buffy xover where Giles' Slayer knowledge helps TD and Donna somehow. Maybe someone famous has become a vampire?

Course that idea might suck (no pun intended), so don't feel you have to.
Back to top Go down
gwendolyne
gwendolyne

PostSubject: Re: Crossover fic requests.   Crossover fic requests. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:27 am

No, no, I like.
So DW/BtVS, Giles 10 and Donna. And a famous vampire? Anyone in particular?

Yours is the only request i've got Sad
Back to top Go down
starrylizard
starrylizard

PostSubject: Re: Crossover fic requests.   Crossover fic requests. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:05 am

Um, I'm not sure. I guess they could have been alive a long time, but hiding out... Elvis? Razz Nah, that's my natural crack!brain talking... really I'm drawing a blank. Could be that there's vamps causing trouble somehow...building up a vamp army or something? Heh... probably better you choose.

Other possibilities if you're looking for some. I kinda enjoy prompting others. Smile

If you wanted to cross TW... you know how at the end of Buffy they had all the slayer potentials become slayers... well they'd be in Britain too right (and all over the world), and maybe TW has caught wind of it one or more of them and is investigating. Bring on Giles... Might work. Maybe?

Mulder and Scully track down some vampires and find Giles has beat them to it?

DWxover - Giles hires Donna as his new secretary (post final S4 ep.) and he starts to notice some odd things about her.

Giles meets Mulder in a laundry mat... they're both covered in mud.

Dunno, like I said, my brain is almost always full o' crack, so you don't have to write any of them, but just in case anything takes your fancy... Good luck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gwendolyne
gwendolyne

PostSubject: Re: Crossover fic requests.   Crossover fic requests. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:31 am

Much love to you Smile
I especially like the last one. Mulder could be muddy from his escapades with the vampire in Bad Blood, and naturally Giles is investigating.
Back to top Go down
starrylizard
starrylizard

PostSubject: Re: Crossover fic requests.   Crossover fic requests. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 8:00 am

That could certainly work! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossover fic requests.   Crossover fic requests. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossover fic requests.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Time, Space, and the Rift :: Out of Character :: Fanart (Graphics, Fanfic, Fanvids, etc.)-
Jump to: