Time, Space, and the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Doctor Who & Torchwood RPG forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Doctor (Tenth)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
starrylizard
starrylizard

Number of posts : 271
Character : The Doctor
Registration date : 2008-06-09

The Doctor (Tenth) Empty
PostSubject: The Doctor (Tenth)   The Doctor (Tenth) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:55 pm

The real you
Name/alias: Lizzie
Role playing experience: Mostly SGA fandom where I role played here a lot, where I have played several OCs, Beckett, Kavanagh, and a furry alien. I've also role played on a few other multi-fandom sites as McKay and other characters I can't remember right now.
Other characters: None at present

Your character
Full name: The Doctor (Tenth)
Nickname(s):
Date of birth: Unknown...but he's over 900 years old.
Sexual preference: Female (I assume)

Physical appearance
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown
Unique traits: (tattoos, piercings, and scars) Glasses
Face used: David Tennant
Image:The Doctor (Tenth) Wmplayer200707211256265pf6.th
Dislikes: killing
Strengths: Problem solving, positive attitude, fast runner, highly intelligent, good with gadgets and doodads
Weaknesses: Will not kill even to save himself, talks too much, loneliness
Hopes: Peace
Fears: The Dalek
Random facts: He is possibly the last of his kind, has two hearts and can regenerate
Skills: He can travel through time and space in his TARDIS and can open most doors (among other things) with his sonic screwdriver.
Overall personality: Bouncy and energetic, The Doctor is almost never still. He is highly adventurous, out-going and curious and, therefore, fabulous at getting himself and others around him into trouble. Luckily, his years of experience and knowledge, and his advanced problem solving skills combined with luck are usually enough to get him back out of trouble. In general, he is just brilliant!

History
Place of birth: Gallifrey
Currently living in: The TARDIS (No fixed address)
Family: (name, age, how they’re related, alive/dead, relationship) Jenny (daughter), Susan Foreman (Grand daughter), had other children (possibly dead or missing).
Marital status: Single
Transportation: The TARDIS
History: The Doctor is an enigmatic character who is over 900 years old and travels through all of time and space in his TARDIS - a ship which looks like a blue telephone box on the outside, but is enormous on the inside. He is a Timelord: an alien species with two hearts and the ability to regenerate when dying. He is possibly the last of his kind after a war between the Timelords and The Dalek wiped out both of their species. (He later realised a small number of Dalek did actually survive.) He generally travels with at least one companion. These are people he meets along the way and generally they chose to travel with him for the adventure. He also sometimes takes on passengers accidentally. He appears to often travel to random destinations, or otherwise to events in history that he or his companions are interested in.

Other
Prove you read the rules: Mod Edit: Proven.
Role play sample:

The Doctor bounced around the room, bashing buttons and pulling levers as the TARDIS shook and rattled around him, before coming to a complete and very abrupt stop, that sent him sprawling across the seat behind him. He was up and moving again almost immediately.

"Perfect landing, if I do say so myself." The Doctor spun around, a large, satisfied grin lighting his face as he peered about the empty room. "And I do!"

He picked his coat up off the ground, where it had fallen during the wild ride, dusted it off and threw it on, before he pushed open the door. With his hands stuffed into his pockets, he stepped out onto the crisp snow-covered ground and peered up at the cloudless blue morning sky. He breathed in the Cardiff air with a deep satisfaction. "Yep, perfect!"

The innocuous phone box was parked in a small back alley, so it shouldn’t raise any suspicion, while it soaked up the Rift energy it needed to recharge. Plenty of time for a casual stroll around the city - see what’s changed since the last visit.

A TV monitor playing in a store window caught his eye. The local news station was playing, the sound too low to hear, but the news banner scrolling across the bottom of the screen read: Meteor shower over Cardiff completely harmless, say experts., followed by New plant life is mobile and dangerous. Locals warned to stay clear.

“Oh, hello! That’s new.” The Doctor pulled his sonic screwdriver out of his pocket and pointed it at the TV, leaning in closer to watch as he turned the volume up loud enough to be heard through the glass.
Back to top Go down
mistojen
Admin
mistojen

Number of posts : 449
Character : Donna Noble

The Doctor (Tenth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Doctor (Tenth)   The Doctor (Tenth) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:08 am

Looks good to me. There's not a lot in the character section, but given the little we DO know about The Doctor, I'd say that's pretty frakkin' well put-together. Also, you had me at, "Well, hello! That's new." SO very Ten. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://mistojen.livejournal.com
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

Number of posts : 416
Character : Ianto Jones

The Doctor (Tenth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Doctor (Tenth)   The Doctor (Tenth) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:47 pm

APPROVED

Like I could disapprove after that fantastic RP sample...
And you did a banging job, considering there's still not much to put in each section after decades of Doctor Who... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ladydeadlock.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

The Doctor (Tenth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Doctor (Tenth)   The Doctor (Tenth) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Doctor (Tenth)
Page 1 of 1